i n t r o d u c t i o n

I smiled at the sight of the stage.The feeling was incredible-knowing that in less than fifteen minutes I would be performing here,in front of some of my so called 'fans'.I didn't prefer calling them that way,since I was a normal girl.Just an ordinary girl with a vine account and a camera.

I would be performing my favorite song and I would be meeting tons of new people,and I would take tons of pictures.

I had done everything I had been planning to do that day.I'd woke up,dress as I'd planned,I'd do my hair as I'd planned and apply makeup as I'd planned.I'd grab the things I had planned for that day.That day was the day I had been waiting for since I started getting lots of attention on my vine account.

When you have 3 million subscribers on a social app with the name of 'vine' and when you have 2 million subscribers on a youtube channel at the age of sixsteen,life tends to get a little crazy. From a simple Canadian girl,I had turned to one of the most popular viners in a short time period as 5 months.Not even half a year and I had gained 3 million followers on vine,gaining 2 million subscribers on youtube in 3 and a hald months. It all seemed incredible for me.

I walked off stage to talk to a guy named Greg I had met 20 minutes ago,talking about the microphones and various other important things that were related to the performance,but that didn't seem to trouble my mind much-I still couldn't believe I was actually here,at my own meetup.

Actually it wasn't my meetup only,it was also the meetup of a particular 6 or 7 other boys,I don't even know.It's not like I knew them or watched their vines,but I did know they were quite popular.They were called something like Magcon boys I think.I didn't really know.

But I did know two of the boys from that group.One of them being a boy with the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen,and his name was Nash I believe.The other one,was named Shawn and I absolutely adored his voice.It made me get goosebumps when I heard it.I had been following his youtube channel,tuning in every month when he would post his new cover and I would listen to it on repeat.I was quite a fan of him,and he was the only one I was nervous about meeting.He was kind of my inspiration to post singing vines,and thats where I got the most attention from.My sense of humor wasn't as bad,but I was not a bad singer either.

''Did you get that?''Asked Greg,snapping me out of my train of thoughts.

''Oh-yea-ah sure.Yes.Absolutely.''I lied.Greg eyed me suspiciously.

''You weren't listening,were you?''He asked but I knew he already knew the answer.I smiled guiltily and he sighed and went on explaing the whole thing again.

Well.

-SHAWN-

''I can't believe we're actually going to meet her.''Said Nash.I rolled my eyes at him.

''Yeah,she's gorgeous.''

''And a good singer!''

''Funny too!''

''My god guys,she's nothing special.''I said,earning eyerolls from all of my friends.

''You're just saying that because she's singing today too,and you know she's better than you.''Joked Matt.

''Yeah right.''I said to myself.

The guys continued talking about the girl as I looked around the enormous hotel we would be having our meetup in.We were walking down the hall towards another bigger hall with the stage.There were hundreds of fans outside the hotel,screaming.

I would be performing and so would be another viner,who I wasn't very fond of.Why?I don't even know.She just seemed loud and annoying.I heard she's a good singer but I highly doubt that.She probably isn't that good and she's just going to screw up her performance and probably ruin the whole meetup.

She probably isn't even cute.

''Dude that's her!''Said Cameron and my head snapped towards where the boys were looking at.There was a girl who was talking to Greg,the soundcheck guy.Her back was turned towards us,but I could see her long brunette hair cascading in soft waves down her back.

She was wearing light jeans shorts with a white lace at the bottom of them and a simple white tank top,with a pair of matching white converse.There was a flower crown on her head.

''She isn't even-''

But I couldn't finish my sentance when she turned around and smiled at us,friendly waving.Okay so she was cute.

''She's so hot.''Said Cameron.

''I call di-''Started Nash but earned a hit in the shoulder from Matthew.As the girl made her way towards us I couldn't stop but notice that she actually was..beautiful.

-ELLE-

''Hi guys,my name's-''

''Elle.I'm Nash Grier,big fan.''Said the boy with the most piercing blue eyes I've seen,confirming that he indeed was Nash.I extended my arm out but he pushed it away,greeting me with a big bear hug,suprizing me but I hugged back quickly.As he pulled away I couldn't control myself and my hands flew up towards his face,bringing his face closer to mine as I looked straight into his light blue eyes.Gosh,how can one have such beautiful eyes?

''You have the most beautiful eyes I have seen in my entire life,buddy.''I said and let go of his face,as all the boys laughed.They probably think I'm weird now,yay!Note the sarcasm.

''You guys probably think I'm weird now,so yeah sorry for that.My name's Elle.Nice to meet you guys!Mind to introduce yourself?''I asked and smiled.

As they said their names I learned there were two Jacks,Matthew or Matt,Nash,Cameron,Carter..''

''And you must be Shawn.''I said as Shawn started to speak.He smirked.

''How'd you know?I mean I know I'm popular and all that,but still?''He said.Wow,someone is into themselves.

''Well,I am a subscriber and listen to your covers.I'm quite fond of them if I might say.''I said kindly.

''What about you?You have an amazing voice.''Complimented Carter,causing me to blush.

''Well,I do covers,but I'm afraid of singing infront of people.I mostly stick to singing in the shower or filimg myself.''I honestly replied.Today would be my first live performance.

''Well,just be sure not to screw things up.We wouldn't want that.''Rudely remarked Shawn.I must say that kinda hurt a little.Talk about a good first impression,right?

''Show starts in two minutes.''We heard someone say in the microphone and I waved a goodbye to the guys,purposely ignoring Shawn and walked upstage.

''Shawn will be the first to perform,and then it's your turn.Good luck.''Said Greg and I nodded.I am so ready for this.

I am so not ready for this.Nope.I'm going to screw up and like Shawn said,the boys won't like it one bit.

''Thanks!''I heard Shawn as he finished his Give me love performance,getting a mind blowing applause and cheers.He knew he was good.And better than me.I tightly gripped the microphone as I walked upstage and heard loud cheers and screaming throughout the whole place.I smiled.

I looked to my right to see all the boys sitting on chairs and looking at me.Shawn was smirking at me,as if wanting I would screw up.I looked away and smiled at the crowd.

''Hi guys,my name's Elle Woods and this is All of me by John Legend.One of my favorite songs right now.''

Loud cheers.I smiled and walked to the piano in the middle of the stage and sat down,stretching my palms and softly leaning them on the keyboard.I adjusted my microphone and took a deep breath.As I exhaled,I knew I was ready.

*

''That was incredible,wasn't it,everyone?''Said Nash after I finished.Loud cheers again.There was a giant grin on my lips as I hugged all the boys,walking past Shawn,but he grabbed my hand.

''Not bad.''He said,brushing his lips on my earlobe as he hugged me quickly and let go,smirking at me as I walked offstage.

What just happened?

-this chapter has not been edited yet-