The Growing Flower - 성장하는 꽃

A/N

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ DISCLAIMER

This book is a pure fanfiction based on my own will imagination.

The starring characters are not my ownership. Do not take this seriously as this is only for the story fanfiction purpose.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ NOTE

English is not my first language so please mind of the grammar mistakes that I make.

This book is dedicated to writing more about mental health illness. I write this book for myself as this is the only comfortable way for me to let out my feelings.

When people surrounding me listen to conversations that are related to mental health issues, they show their negative reaction and I find writing is the only way for me to feel comfortable and to feel loved by someone even if it does not exist.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ WARNING ⚠️

This story might be triggering so read on your own will

Mention of suicide, mental abuse and etc

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳

Human is like a flower. Flower is pretty yet they're lonely. No one can hear them if they scream. Every problem that come to him, he need to stay pretty, just like a flower. It sad that like a flower, the "hand" can't reach the other "hand". He need to be in that state so that he can be like the other flower who can wave around pretty-ly.

He need to always stand like he's the strongest which he is not strong at all.

"Heeseung hyung", he look at Jake.

"You saw it too, right?"

They both look at far away watching Youngbin who is talking to Daeyeol

Youngbin neck veins are slowly turning from green into black colour

"It sad that he can't be like the other flower"

Sunghoon look at Heeseung while laughing, "I don't know what topic are you guys talking about but all flower is pretty"

Jake scoffed, Heeseung look at him blankly before saying

"If you think all flower is pretty, think again"