Her End, His Start | 16

The silence was too loud.

Too loud to the point that they want to run away from there.

Sitting in front of each other in a circle at his house, Lee Bong scrubbed his hand a few times under the table as he was the last person who needed to tell the story from his point of view.

Hwiyoung massages his shoulder and hug his back so that he can calm down.

"That's it? You're not hiding anything anymore right?"

"Until now, I don't get it. Why does she want to keep this secret?"

"Because..."

Hwiyoung held his hand and wiped Lee Bong's sweat on his hand with his handkerchief. He is now like a heat worm because he feels so anxious.

"Because she doesn't want to spoil the mood."

Jinu looked at him with his red eyes swollen from crying, "what do you mean?"

"Out of all of us, she was the only one who was the middle child. She doesn't want us to stop storytelling because of her. She wants to keep continuing to listen to our story about our bonding with our parents without saying anything. That's why she didn't say anything..."

"Because she keeps praying and hoping that her parents will change and at least look at her and treat her for once..."

"Like their own child."

All of this make sense now to them.

Jake pointed his finger at her scar and all of them looked at her, "Oh noona what is this?"

"Ahh my knees bump into the corner of the bed yesterday"

Her mom threw a glass for a drink to her 6 times. Glass to drink alcohol.

Her mom continued to say curse words to her in a drunken way. The company that she's working for, fired some of the staff as they're facing bankruptcy.

"Aishh it's you again. Is it so hard to be like your sisters?"

Her dad who was going back to his hometown with her siblings came back home the next day and hit her with an iron hanger without asking anything when he saw the trash bin filled with broken glass.

Jake asked, "How about 'M'? Should we do something about it?"

"Youngbin hyung has already done something about it. He also is the one who told the company to keep it secret first. All of Sf9 has agreed with this, she still has some of the work that she hasn't released yet so we will release all of her work after we make an announcement about what happened to 'M' since my parents already won the case."

"So for Jun hyung mixtape, we will give it to Woozi hyung, her work that she has already done halfway. Can you complete her work hyung?"

Woozi sighed loudly and nodded his head, "ask Zuho to send it to me later"

Jun, who was sitting on the sofa, is in. deep thought, trying to find a way. A way that Youngbin's black flowers could disappear forever without involving hanahaki.

He mumbled to himself when the others were still in discussion about 'M',

"There must be a way out aside from hanahaki..."

Dr. Kim and Dr. Jung cracked their necks when they just came out of the operating room. They are finally done and can rest.

After both of them explain to their patient family members about their condition, they both part away when someone calls for Dr. Kim.

"Uncle"

Dr. Jung waved his hand, "I got to go first. I want to sleep quickly. Enjoy your lunch with your dad"

"Appa"

He turned his head to him and saw his son was holding a big teddy bear, gifted by his fans when he was walking inside the hospital.

Dr. Kim didn't know why but he accidentally saw him as the little Youngbin that he knew.

The little Youngbin held the bear close to his chest and walked to his father while smiling at him, "let's go, it's your lunch break. All of them are already waiting for you. Oh, ahh Chani's father is coming too."

His vision of his son changed from the little Youngbin to the adult Youngbin when Chani's name was mentioned. He smiled. The fact that now his son has his own group of friends makes him proud for some reason.

Dr. Kim put his doctor coat in his room and walked beside his son on the way out. He held Youngbin's shoulder and he saw again the vision of the little Youngbin holding the bear close to his chest before changing back to adult Youngbin.

"Did you have any class today?"

"Yeah, two classes in the morning and two more later. The exam will start next week."

"You don't have to push yourself to get great results. Just do the best that you can next week."

"You know that I can't, mom will be mad for sure."

His dad sighed loudly, "it's not like she cares about you anyway."

"Appa, I can't help myself. You know about that...."

"No matter how bad she is, she's still my mother, the one who gave birth to me."

Chani breathing in and out. He really wants to ask Youngbin dad something. But it somehow embarrassed him, "you keep looking at my dad, Kang Chani. What's wrong?"

His dad raised his eyebrows when putting the kimchi in his mouth, "I need to get my prostitute checked. Can I make an appointment with you?"

Dawon was coughing when Chani said earlier, "Wait, what?"

"What?"

"Hold up-"

"Yah Chani-"

Youngbin looked at him, "for what?"

"When I up all night to do my assignment but I keep going back and forth to the toilet feeling like I have to pee but when I try to nothing comes out"

Both Youngbin and his dad put their chopstick down on the table. Dr. Kim close his mouth with his palm, trying not to laugh and his son clap his hand, "Chani yah, it's prostate, not a prostitute."

Chani rub his nape, "ahh"

Youngbin's dad picked up his chopstick back, "come and meet me tomorrow morning at 10. Ask Youngbin to bring you to my office."

"Okay"

Dawon poke him, "hyung, the news comes out"

He narrowed his eyes, feeling confused when he received the information, "I thought that they will release it next week?"

He open his phone to look at the news

Kang Byulmin, popularly known as 'M', was an author, songwriter and record producer under the FiChip Entertainment company. 'M' or the real name given was Kang Byulmin was regarded as one of the best songwriters and authors in South Korea.

Byulmin had gained a massive fan following across various countries in the world as a mysterious person who gained popularity with her work with Sf9. Sepgu : Fantasy Diary movie that received an Oscar award is a script written by M.

However today, FiChip Entertainment released a statement about an accident that happened during a famous solo singer concert, IU.

A giant overhead video screen and stage lighting fell down during the concert and one of the staff passed away at the scene which in fact, is actually not a staff but M who is currently waiting behind the stage.

Apparently, someone who is escaping from a psychiatric hospital is the one who is disturbing the concert and the patient has already been arrested and will be under unit special care in the detention center.