Not Me - 乌鸦 | 20

"Kim Youngbin!"

Youngbin realized someone was calling him when he reminisced about the incident during high school. He turned his head and saw Jieun standing next to him, "are you alright? You didn't reply to me when I called you for a lot of time."

Jieun looked at his eyes and held his forehead to check if he was sick because his face looked very red. No one can describe how shy he was right now in front of her.

He slap her hand away to get rid of his feeling that he was feeling right there quickly, "I'm fine, you don't need to care for me"

She sat down beside him while smiling while putting down a first aid kit on the table, "I came here to visit Lee Bong for a while."

She held his palm while stroking and looking at his wound, "you're hurt."

"Oh noona? What are you doing here?"

She raised her eyebrows feeling strange seeing her younger brother gasping for breath, "what's wrong with you?"

"I need your help, can you get a first aid kit and treat Youngbin hyung hand? He punched himself on the wall and I needed to catch someone with the others."

She opens the first aid kit and retrieves some antiseptic wipes in his hand.

"This may sting a bit, sorry"

"It's ok"

Jieun begins to clean his hand and blow it so the pain doesn't hurt that much. She stop what she was doing when Youngbin is not giving any reaction to the pain that he has. They both look into each other's eyes for a long time.

Now he knows why people fall in love, be into relationships and get married. It was a sort of miracle.

If he could see the miracle of a single flower clearly his whole life might change.

He realised flowers are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities in the world. Somehow, Youngbin needed to open his eyes wide.

A beautiful flower can't touch another flower's hand but its fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same as love is.

But he is going to stick with his rules and doesn't want to let himself fall in love or he needs to face another circumstance which is hanahaki disease.

"It's done."

Kang Woo blocked the door of the cafe from Lee Bong and Chani entering to meet both of them. The both of them said at the same time, "What's wrong with you?"

Lee Bong sighed when he read the news on his phone, "we managed to destroy the picture but he managed to make a rumor about you and Byulmin. I'm sorry hyung."

Chani take a peek at it, "what the-"

"I managed to catch the user with the help of Kang Woo since he knows how to track people. The company should release a statement on this later. The user will be punished."

Youngbin ruffled his hair while smiling at Lee Bong and Kang Woo, "thanks."

Jinu saw Youngbin's smile and he could see his sad face. The fact that people make a rumor about him as a murderer of Byulmin is just too much.

He worries about what will happen to Youngbin when he goes to his class.

Jieun caressed his wounded hand and blew at his hand a few times, "I don't know what you're going through, but I can tell you're having a really hard time right now."