Last Kiss | 14

It was also the same day and date where his foxy eye drowned with the breathtaking view of her brown moon-eyed who was gleaming shiningly.

The concert has finally started, all of the lightstick can be seen lit up around the venue.

When they sing together with other fans, he can feel her star-shaped bracelet jingle around in his hand.

She was surprised when he held her hand and took a close look at the bell.

It has only been a week since Wonwoo and Byulmin talked to each other after not meeting for a long time since high school.

Since they don't know each other well, the both of them have been warming up by cautiously trying to start a connection.

Wonwoo has been holding her hand with a soft grip.

Started from day 1 when he saw her lay her head on another man's shoulder. He might have or might not be slowly doing it because he is signaling to others, especially Rowoon and Zuho that, ahem, she's "taken."

But for them, she is just like their younger sister. Sangyeon scoffed when Wonwoo made it obvious.

There's a sweetness surrounding them, but it's more subtle and cautious. Their fingers are intertwined. She smiles widely looking at him.

"Thank you. If it's not because of you, the black flower will still grow every day on my back body and arms. My whole body is full of black flower and even every part of my veins change colour when I try to kill myself that day. My whole mind was only filled with suicidal thoughts. They are gone now because of the happiness that I felt during our time together"

His finger ran through her hair and ruffled it softly. He was glad that she was slowly getting better.

He still remembers how he shutter a lot when he tries to talk to her on the first day, how she was the only one who makes his breath being held for a moment just by looking at her.

It was break time and they went to greet Jieun just for a moment with their neck hanging backstage pass before she needed to get ready to perform back.

She looked at them, "why don't you guys wander around here before going back to both of your seats? Or if you guys can go first to the changing room to meet with Lee Bong, he's there preparing to perform with me later."

"No it's fine, we will just wander around just for a while"

As the concert started back, Wonwoo intertwined her hand with a soft grip and walked around. They entered the unused room and closed it before they sat down to relax for a bit on the couch while listening to the music that could be heard from outside.

He went closer to her ear, "now shall we continue our conversation that hasn't finished yet?"

She tilted her head looking at him, "you can't focus, isn't it?"

"Yeah because I still need my answer, the one you didn't answer me yet."

"Which one?"

"Did you ever like or love someone before?"

Wonwoo expected that Byulmin would answer him. Instead, she shrugged her shoulders and looked down at her drink cup which was already empty, "it's better for me if I'm not answering that question."

She threw away her empty drink to the nearest bin. Wonwoo looked at her with a cautious smile. "If I tell you mine and do something, can you promise me that you will not get shocked and push me away?"

"Okay.", She said, not expecting anything serious as most of the time Wonwoo will just always hug her. That's it.

His cheeks were burning, "are you not scared of me at all? I might do something bad to you."