Her Revenge Friendship | 8

She hobbled in the school hallway, her steps shaking because she was still ashamed of the incident. How could they all even think of doing such a thing.

Her breath was taken as deep as a vacuum aspirator while both her palms gently patted the surface of her cheeks which were elastic and red with embarrassment.

Ting!

It was as if there was a light bulb on her head. A mischievous smile adorned her tiny red lips. These twins usually spend time doodling the girls they are interested in.

The first twin unzipped his backpack and smelled a very sweet scent, rummaged through it and found a note saying that the girl had made him strawberry cupcakes. The girl also ordered him to share the cake with his twin but of course, he didn't.

The cupcake was put in his mouth and eaten greedily. The same thing happened to the other twins.

The whiteboard is full of sentences written by the teacher, all the students seem focused on writing the teacher's formula. The twins also seem focused but...

*Krukk~~

Their stomachs are held and their eyes are wide open. Sweat began to flow and drip from the chin, why could they have stomach aches at the same time? Abnormal pain, twisting and throbbing. It felt like they wanted to explode but their mouths were unable to utter words. In fact, not a single verse can be missed.

Suddenly there was an unpleasant smell. The smell really pierced their noses. Some even vomited when they smelled it. All eyes looked at the twins. Yes, their pants are full of shit.

A class was in an uproar because of the tragedy. Shy? Of course the twins' faces were red and unable to speak anymore.

The whole school is already talking about it. Byulmin just smiled wryly when the sheath reached her eardrum. Face match! That's a fitting reward for the twins from hell. Yes, Byulmin did all that. She put 'julab' in a cupcake. The letter was also written by her.

'Hehe next, Heeseung, Lee Bong and Jake. Kang Woo, you should be thankful that you didn't go to school here', she said to herself.

Jini gave a death stare at her who was walking freely through the hallway from far away. His instincts kept telling him that she was the one who made the cupcakes and the letters since what happened to her yesterday.

He smiled evilly before he went to find and pulled his twin whose faces were still red to the library.

Wonwoo walked toward the library because he had another errand to take care of. Walking to the librarian, he stops his track looking at his front before he can put the form on the table, waiting for any librarian to sign it.

Tables are filled with dozens of potted plants of various sizes, each in a separate box. Two of the bookshelves fell and books were scattered on the floor.

A librarian walked behind him and stopped too when they saw the boxes on the table, "I just went to the toilet for a while to poop, when I came back it was like this?! What the hell".

Wonwoo just kept quiet before he gave them the form. He quickly went to the shelf when he realised someone was there.

She was helpless and exhausted, stuck in the in-between place until the pain of her head hitting something hard jarred her into consciousness. One of the books fell on her head. The sharpness of the book pages cutting her cheeks. The heavy bookshelf pressing her shoulder hard.

The librarian came and helped Wonwoo to lift the fallen bookshelf together. He held her shoulder to help her up. The librarian gave him the form, "did you need help?"