Rain | 13

It was the day that he was waiting for, the shooting star festival. He can't wait for the night time so he can go there and watch it with her.

But since all of her friends are outside of Korea and one of the twins is in the hospital, she agreed to go there with him. It has been a usual thing for her to do every year.

It's kinda sad that they all cannot come like they always do.

She held her star-shaped bracelet on her wrist while waiting for Wonwoo. She has been staying in Lee Bong house for a week now. His parents didn't mind at all but in fact, they love it if she stays there.

Lee Bong has been walking and running around to search for her with Yoon Jinu, "aish only hours left before night time"

"If you told us earlier, things wouldn't be like this!"

Jinu let out his frustration, "it's not fair, why do you guys do to me, to all of them like this?! Why?!"

"It's unfair when she hides herself when she has been in pain since high school, it's unfair that we laugh together but she suffers."

"It's unfair you even hide this too when you know about it. I'm the only one who knows right now, what do you think especially Heeseung and Jake when they know about this?"

"I didn't expect that Ara would escape! I did this not only because of Kang Byulmin but Youngbin hyung too!!, why can't you understand my situation?! I thought that it would be fine since all of the SF9 members always help me to look out for her. That's why I never talk about it."

"Hajoon is still searching for her right?"

"Yeah, Youngbin hyung and Hwiyoung hyung are with him right now searching for her so that they can send Ara back. If not because the other members have their own schedule, we might find Byulmin fast."

"Fuck, I already told Wonwoo hyung to not bring her out why can't he understand about this? Ahhhh if only I had noticed she was going out earlier, I wouldn't be anxious like this."

"Of course she will still go out, it's been a week anyway since she is already like a hostage in your house. Aish, where is he? Why aren't both of them not answering the phone call?"

"She gave me her phone and asked me to keep it first. She forgot to take it back."

"What the fuck? Now, what are we gonna do about this? I can't search with you for too long, Jini will be admitted to the operating room tonight. I need to be with him. His tumor will spread more in his body if we keep delaying the surgery."

Lee Bong was in an urge to cry, "did Jini know about this yet? Oh my gosh, why did a lot of things need to happen today? I need to be with my sister tonight. I promise to perform with her. She has been calling me to continue the rehearsal."

Jinu ruffled his hair aggressively and he sighed loudly, "he already know even though I don't want to make his condition worse because of this. He has been sensitive a lot since he was admitted to the hospital. He's shaking a lot when I tell him that."

"Give me the flower crown, I need to wear it during the performance with her."

"Shit, it's raining"

❀(˶◕‿◕˶✿)

When they walked by the coffee shop, he giggled and pulled her inside. She doesn't like coffee. She never had. When he handed Byulmin the cup and looked into her eyes while she tried it, it was the best moment ever for him.

Her hand still tingled where he grabbed it.

As they walked through the park with their drinks, a light drizzle began to fall. She pulled out an umbrella from her bag, he pulled up his hoodie and hunched his shoulders.