Single Sweet Moment | 12

"No, all of us have a schedule tomorrow so we will be sleeping in the dorm."

All of their parents went back home except for Lee Bong's parents. Byulmin pushed his arm slightly to give notice to him that his mom was giving a death stare at him earlier.

Youngbin looked at Dawon before he threw the car key at him, "can you drive them back home? I won't be at home tonight. See you guys tomorrow"

"Hyung, you know that you all don't have any schedule tomorrow why did you say that?"

"I'm sorry but I have my own reason"

Sangyeon grabs Hoshi's arm before pulling him out and leaving Wonwoo in the house.

Rowoon quickly asks all of them to walk out of the house. He can see Youngbin veins change their colour again.

The next day, Youngbin is doing his assignment for the whole day in Lee Bong's other room. The room where Lee Bong put all of his canvas, brush and different types of watercolor, colour pencil and others more for all his assignments.

It is almost night time where he is currently at Lee Bong's room. He stopped his work and he put his head on the floor while his feet were placed on Lee Bong's bed together with Lee Bong next to him doing the same posture, "did you think they will end up together?".

"No, but I think they will at least kiss one time anyway. How about you hyung?"

"What?"

"What do you think of my sister?"

He turned his head to look at him. Nothing? What does he want him to feel for his sister? He doesn't get it, "nothing?"

Lee Bong groaned and get up before he went to the door of his room, "Let's go and see what they're doing right now"

They both went out and sat on the stairs before holding onto the handrails and looking at the two people who were sitting so close smiling at each other. Their nose was almost 1 cm away and they continued talking in that position.

Youngbin scrunched his nose and Lee Bong held his head, feeling a headache at the scene, "did they realise that my parents were still in this house?!"

"Why don't they just kiss?"

"I know right"

Youngbin turned his head to the right side seeing Jieun giggling while looking at both the boys before she realised the look in the eyes given by Youngbin as she was doing the same position as them, holding onto the handrails. She smile at him.

Given the ascending ladder position, Jieun looks taller than them not until Youngbin turned his head to her side and it made them have the same height. Lee Bong groaned in annoyance at the sight on Youngbin's left side, seeing both of them.

His parents are already a married couple then his own best friend is having a sweet moment in front of him in his freaking house and now he needs to face the new might soon couple beside him. Did they all realise that they make him look like the third wheel?

He mumbled, "It sucks that no one is interested in you, when will it be my turn?"

"Hashtag single live matter"

He is sitting on the chair on his kitchen island. Sipping his water while looking in front of him where he can see two different scenes. His phone on the table rang.

He answered his phone call, "Heeseung–"

"Where is she? Why is she not answering my call? That-"

"Yah, She's fine, she turned off her phone and gave it to me and now she's in my house right now with Youngbin hyung. They sleep here and she has her own reason why she's gone missing. How's the situation in Singapore and Germany right now?"

"Why is she always like that? What's wrong with her? Why does she like to keep her problem a secret? Why is she always being a mysterious person? Are we really her best friend?"

None of her friends know about Byulmin, none of them know that she's always being thrown an alcohol bottle by her own parents from high school because of other people's mistakes. Only Lee Bong and Sf9 members know about it.

How? When she passed out in front of them. She also had the same issue as Youngbin. The black flower growing on their body.

"In German, Daehyun is still having a mental breakdown. I'm still taking care of Daehyun and his little brother. The police have arrested his parents' killer"

"In Singapore, things are getting better. Kang Woo's dad has woken up from a coma. Only his mom left. Kang Woo and his older brother taking turns to take care of their baby sister"

"And I might be gone for a long time. I will be on a world tour for months so it's going to be hard for me to take care of them anymore. I will be taking a flight straight to LA for another schedule there"

"How is she? What happened to her?"

He bit his lower lips before he let out his deep breath. She doesn't even want her parents in jail. She's too nice to the fact that she knew one day, her parents will change. But, will they?

With Kang Woo's parents in a coma state, Daehyun's parents were killed, one of the twins was diagnosed with cancer, Hajoon who he needs to handle his obsessive mental ex, Kim Ara, Jake and Heeseung who are always busy with their schedule and even always get hurt during working. That's why he doesn't let them know about her.

With their situation? Of course no

"She's fine. Nothing happened. She just needs to rest a lot. That's it. I will ask her to on her phone and talk to you soon but not now Heeseung"

"Alright I will get going first. Bye"

Lee Bong then continued sipping his water before he asked them, "Wonwoo hyung, Byulmin ah, are you guys already in a relationship now?"

They shake their heads, "Seriously? Not yet?"

He sigh before he scream, "JUST FUCKING KISS ALREADY OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS MAKE ME FRUSTRATED"

"TALKING WHILE ALMOST TOUCHING THE NOSE LIKE THAT I DON'T GET IT HOW ARE YOU GUYS CAN EVEN BREATHE PROPERLY THROUGH YOUR NOSE LIKE THAT"

Lee Bong patted his chest a lot of times, "calm down Lee Bong, calm down. You can do this. Take a deep breath and fuhhhh"

His parents' voices can be heard screaming from their room, "Lee Bong, shut up!!"

He glared at his sister too who was laughing and Youngbin who chuckled softly looking at him. He groaned in annoyance.

All of them went to sleep already in different rooms and Lee Bong sat on the chair at his kitchen island while waiting for ramen to cook.

He made himself a cup of hot tea while waiting and his phone buzzed indicating an incoming call from Kang Hajoon, "now what does he want?"

Lee Bong put down the cup when he received the news from him, "How can she escape?"