Chaos | 21

"You know the last patient that you handle before you go back to the emergency department? We may have to declare him brain dead."

Dr. Jung gasps, Dr. Kim sighs deeply, "I don't think he's going to make it through the night."

The both of them looked at the ceiling, sighing softly while resting their head on the sofa.

Dr. Kim's phone beeps with notifications nonstop. He looked at it to see the news of his son, "it's going to be hard for him.

Dr. Jung said while peeking at him. Dr. Kim looked at his phone for a long time before he gripped it tightly.

After going out to eat dinner together with Jinu, he was alone with the reporter and 'fansite' surrounding him in front of the restaurant, "is it true that you kill 'M'?!"

"Answer us!"

"Hey"

The reporters started shouting, taking the opportunity to interject their questions.

"Shit", Jinu quickly ran to him when he realised what happened. He quickly calls Lee Bong and Kang Woo to send help.

But someone has beat him first.

Jeon Wonwoo

With his black bucket hat and his black mask and glasses that covered his whole face. No one recognized that it was him, one of the seventeen rappers.

He quickly covered Youngbin's head with his jacket. Luckily it's night time. Wonwoo brought him to Lee Hyeok, who was waiting for him in the car with Woozi, Hoshi and Jun.

Hoshi worriedly said, "I don't think that they will make it through."

Youngbin is really sick.

Everyone has felt pain like this. The pain is felt but not seen. A kind of feeling for those who bear it. It will not be felt by those who have not experienced it.

That's obvious.

"How can you still work like this healthily when the fact that she dies in front of you?!!"

If they can't see the pain, they think we're not sick.

"Tell us your feelings, Youngbin-sshi!"

He held his chest to stop himself from coughing. His veins started to change its colour. They managed to escape and Lee Hyeok quickly drove away from the location.

"Are you okay?"

He nodded and smiled to not make them worry about him. He lied. Wonwoo saw the black flower fall from his back.

Because of that, feelings that are not seen need to be expressed no matter how.

It's just that he's not familiar and doesn't know how.

"I already told Jinu about you. Let me send you back to your dorm now."

In the K-pop world right now there is total chaos. With Daeyeol father news and Youngbin news.

Various social media sites exist that always compete with each other. Some are trying to gain control over the spread of information to the community.

Gathering data from people with the purpose of manipulating them. The situation is dangerous for all parties.

Especially more to a celebrity who has a name on tv.

Hajoon's phone notification was nonstop ringing. So does Lee Bong. since most of the reporters know that they are working with Sf9, they keep calling them non stop.

Human behavior is different. There are a lot of strange humans, we cannot predict human behaviour

Daeyeol presses the send button. He had no choice but to do it.

"Just do it!"

On instructions from their CEO, Hajoon on duty issued a media statement that a press conference would be held tomorrow. A statement has been released too as well with the police investigation report case about Byulmin during IU concert.

With his mask covered all over his face, he looked outside of the car window.

A press conference will be held regarding for what has happened to the media and sf9 fans.

Youngbin's behavior, who prefers to remain silent, somewhat irritates the CEO of his company. He knew that Youngbin would act recklessly without discussing it with him.

That kind of thing is not good in business. He is more concerned about sales and the ups and downs of profits that will be generated by SF9. He doesn't care about Youngbin who cares more about his relationship with the fans who have supported him and SF9 all this time to reach that level.

The difference in thinking and priorities of both of them is realised by the CEO. He has to do something to protect his business.

The thing that the CEO is most concerned about is not the transparency and good relationship between SF9 and its fans. The CEO only cares about his company's stock, which is sure to plummet.

The media who were waiting for their arrival ran out to approach the vehicle.

Each tried their luck to get exclusive coverage from the singer.

the movement of the vehicle from the gate to the main lobby slowed down. However, the distance is close. CEO smiled happily. He purposely ordered the relaxation of the throttle control allowing the fans to storm the car. He actually wants to be swarmed by fans even if it's not from his fan.

But his timing was very wrong.

Youngbin will be the representative for his group to deliver other news as well.

The noise was filled with reporters' voices and their equipment.

Things are going well, until...

"I just got news from anonymous, is it true you paid someone to be a ghost surgeon for this particular idol father who supposedly had surgery?"

"It's been going around all the world that you kill your own staff"

"Is it true that your own best friend from high school committed suicide because of you?"

His CEO pinched his body before he whispered, "Just stand up, bow and say sorry, just act like nothing happened."

Youngbin was silent, his body froze as if he was surprised, "Whatever rumours are going around, please don't believe it until you hear it from my own mouth."

Youngbin stood up and bowed to the reporter's for a long time, " I'm sorry for causing any trouble."

For now, he wanted to clean himself first.

Just entering the bathroom, he immediately turned on the shower.

The water that touches his skin makes him feel comfortable. Eyes closed and he let the water flow over the eyelids and then into the nose. He breathed slowly through his mouth. All the things that happened now appeared in his mind.

He quickly opened his eyes again. His breath quickened. Crowded. The flow of water trying to enter his mouth added to his feeling of drowning.

He looked up. Try to calm himself down again. He pulled his cheek muscles to force a smile. Only a thin smile is engraved. This feeling is too painful for him.

Right now, his chest feels very tight.

Rippling.

He tried to be strong. His lips parted.

Flashback of his old memories come back to him.

Yoon Jingyu

Jinu and Jini's older brother. His best friend.

"Jingyu ah, why do you leave me alone here..."

"Bring me together please..."

"I'm tired..."

He started to sob, "I'm tired of living"

"I'm tired of everything."