黑 - black | 1

"You don't get it, do you?" Youngbin laughed as he tried to explain the equation to Daeyeol

"Ok class that's all for today finish your assignment before send it next week"

Youngbin hit his head with a pen, "if you want me to repeat the equation earlier, you need to clear your mind first"

"I'm sorry", Daeyeol laughed while rub his head. "Maybe I'll try to do it first"

"Sure"

No matter how much Daeyeol trying to understand, he still can't focus to do his assignment because he keep thinking about it.

The memories of the flower still in his mind, he don't understand, why the flower growing on Youngbin both arm?

He realised something, he never saw Youngbin wear any of t-shirt.

Youngbin wear turtleneck sweater almost everyday, if not the turtleneck sweater, it will be jackets. Only for yesterday, he saw Youngbin washing his arm with petal still not fall from it.

Both Youngbin and Daeyeol debut when they are still in high school, being stress over comeback and school, both of them always trying their best to graduate despite being a leader for their group.

And now, they both in their university life, trying their best to get Degree after they've done serving in the military.

Daeyeol take degree course in Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting while Youngbin in Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Accounting.

Despite being in different course, it still considered as the same thing under the same faculty. That's why both of them do have some of the same class together.

Before the class start for tomorrow, both Golden Child and Sf9 attend an award show. Both of them saw each other at the show while giving a fist bump to each other when each of them started to prepare for their performance.

That's how Daeyeol knew about the petal, it doesn't make sense to him as he never saw in Sf9 performance that day.

He almost want to have a talk to Youngbin while he wash his arm before he stop his chance to do it.

For Youngbin, he doesn't ever plan on getting caught. Not really. If he was, he'd have no clue what to do. If he was, he'd maybe try to escape once again.

A chase that never ends. A lie that goes on forever.

But he know, he just wants someone to hold him and who won't let go. Still he never found it or maybe let's just say he never try to find the solution.

Why?

Youngbin is afraid, afraid of the judgement that someone will give him

Youngbin sighs, falling back onto his soft pillow. A good thing he bring his small pillow inside his bag.

He has been listening to his professor with his head on the table and his eyes watching his professor teaching. It kinda hurt his neck to be honest

After the class, he sit down at one of the bench outside his faculty building.

Unfortunately, he has practice today with his Sf9 member. It start in 4 hours, which gives him plenty of time to eat. Still, he doesn't want to get up, or does he bother getting up from the bench.

But suddenly, his throat start closing up. He groans, already knowing what's coming in for him.

He sit up quickly, hoping that'll help, but it barely does anything. He start coughing violently, his eyes watering.

He continues to cough, placing his palm over his mouth, as he doubles over from how hard the coughs come out.

Finally, after what seems like ten years later, he stop coughing. And this time, a dozen dying petals are laying on his lap, instead of just one and some of the new petal grow on his arm.

He trying to do some research, only to be found one thing, hanahaki disease but for Youngbin case, it's different.

He never fall in love with someone, he never interested in fall in love too. He don't get it, why this thing keep growing and dying?

He stare at the black colored petals in his lap, wondering why this colour appeared which makes his confusion grow.

Scaring him and breaking him out of his thoughts, his phone starts ringing.

He raises an eyebrow, wondering who's calling him and grabs his phone from his pocket. He look at the caller ID, a bit unsurprised that it's Chani.

"Hello?"

"Hyung where are you? It almost time"

"I'm drinking"

"We going to have practice and you drink?!"

Youngbin slapped his forehead with his other hand, "it's milk Chani ah"

"Oh", Chani laugh. "Sorry hyung, alright i will be waiting for you to come"

The petals were beautiful as they sparkle a few small blue glazed lilies with an almost completely black color and dull visible white lines. It began to grow on both arms of the youngbin.

He can feel his body starting to get even more tired. He finished his milk before throw it in the trash bin.

"Beep"

A few beep sound can be heard all over the place. He scan his card before going down the stairs.

He watch himself in the mirror of railway train. He can see him in the reflection of himself having an eye bag.

"My son still can't get top 5 in his class during high school", all of them look at him at the same time

"Even now he still can't get 4 pointer for 3 semester already, I bet that I will not get to see he get Dean List in his results until I died"

It was the time when he hate the most, a gathering within his other family member.

He sighed

"I hate the fact that I'm overthinker, why I still keep thinking about it" he talk to himself in the reflection.

Before the door closed, someone manage to come inside quickly.

"Oh? Heyy, are you on your way to company?"

Youngbin weakly nodded to him. Daeyeol look at him worriedly.

"What happen?"

Youngbin smile shake his head, "nothing"

"It's okay, you can tell me", Daeyeol tell him in whispered tone

"What the hell Daeyeol, we're in public"

"Ohh yeah hehe sorry I forgot"

At the same time, Jun, Jay, Jake, Heeseung and Sunghoon walk inside. Jake and Heeseung saw Youngbin with Daeyeol standing beside each other from far away.

Without Youngbin and others knowing, Heeseung and Jake knows everything. Jake whispered to Heeseung when the others not looking at them.

They both look at far away watching Youngbin who is talking to Daeyeol.

"Heeseung hyung", he look at Jake.

"You saw it too, right?"

Youngbin neck veins are slowly turning from green into black colour

"It sad that he can't be like the other flower"

Sunghoon heard his word and look at Heeseung while laughing, "I don't know what topic are you guys talking about but all flower is pretty"

Jake scoffed, Heeseung look at him blankly before saying

"If you think all flower is pretty, think again"