Dream | 4

Dark was surrounding him.

Screaming and the sound of something dripping was heard. Sweat started to roll down his head.

"Kim Youngbin please put the knife down"

He is right now in an unknown house. Most of the furniture is dark-colored. He can hear someone scream his name a lot of time.

He walked around the living room until one of the door rooms in the house opened by itself. Without realising it, he walks until he stops in front of a big mirror.

He can see him in a black t-shirt with a lot of lining up scars under those black flowers in his arm. His head was bleeding, a red scar can be seen on his cheek. It seems like someone just slapped his face.

In front of the mirror who was supposed to be him, it changed to a child figure. He was shocked before he realised that it was him. Eyes red, scars in almost every part of his body.

Youngbin can see the kid's eyes let out tears before pointing his finger at the child, "You are me but why are your condition worse? What happened to you?"

An eyes appear from the child's back as he continues to let his tears roll down from his eyes before another eyes and a pair of old hands cupping his mouth.

Before Youngbin could say anything, he could feel his surrounding spin. He started to get dizzy.

He fell

He is right now in the middle of the desert. His world feels like it keeps spinning and rotating. He saw a flower in the middle of the desert with a child beside it.

Is he faint?, He thought to himself

Dust modes floating, suspended, in the air. Beautiful desert yet it's not normal. Youngbin put his hand up to his eyebrows. Too bright to look at, yet too bright to look away.

Sweat can be seen starting to roll down on the child's head.

Youngbin walked over and crouched down to pat on the child's head softly, "Hey wake up kid". He wiped the child's sweat on his head. The child seems to be so weak and his face can be seen pale. He woke up before he cried when he saw Youngbin.

His small hand reached Youngbin's shirt before pulling it and he hugged him, "Shhh, I'm here with you". Youngbin hugged him while patting his head.

The child calmed down before he asked Youngbin, "Did you find any water yet?"

"What do you mean"

"You're getting dry"

"You should worry about yourself kid, you look pale"

His eyes looked around to find any water as he thought the kids wanted it and his eyes landed on the flower. His hand is full of sweat but he still wants to touch the flower.

"Don't let the negativity take over your mind, adult Youngbin", he chuckled softly while listening to the child's words.

"Did you already know the meaning of those black flowers that grow on your body?"

Youngbin looked at him with his eyebrows raised questioningly, "how did you know?"

"I am you, of course I know"

"I didn't know the meaning until now. Please tell me kiddo, what is the meaning of the black flower that keeps growing in my arm?"

"The petals are actually referring to your condition, your mental state and if you don't find the solution, you'll die before you know it". Youngbin scoffed. "let me just die then"