Representative Student | 6

Sitting on the couch at Woozi studio awkwardly, they are currently waiting to be interviewed, even the members who are not even related at all, Jay and Sunghoon.

At first, they wanted to drag Wonwoo only after what Heeseung told them about Byulmin and her sickness but they ended up dragging all of the people that know about Byulmin when Wonwoo told them that Hoshi knew about it too. Lee Hyeok even being a hostage there. Woozi and Jun give Hoshi a murderous look.

"How could you not tell us anything", Hoshi felt so wrong. He pointed his finger at Wonwoo. "Blame him, I can't tell anyone because of him"

Lee Hyeok crossed his arms sitting on the chair beside Woozi, "hyung, so you know her well?"

Wonwoo nodded his head, "what actually happened between you and her?"

He bit his lip and lowered his gaze from anyone, "she actually not sick, she was murdered by someone"

"Huh?"

"Wait what?"

"How come?"

"Damn what is the true thing about what is happening to her?"

"Her family ask to fake her cause of death"

"Huh, why?"

"Because they would rather accept the truth that she is sick rather than being killed by someone"

"They should at least tell all me and her friend what the heck"

"But I saw noona arm keep growing the black flower even Heeseung hyung saw it too. Her veins sometimes even change colour so I thought that she immediately had hanahaki disease too since she like you"

The heat of the apple-red colour rushed into Wonwoo's face, "I told her first about my feelings. She made me curious about her when we first met during the shooting star festival. She told me about the black flower who had already gone because of the happiness that she felt during our time together"

"Oh shit", Lee Hyeok slapped Jake's leg. Wonwoo feels embarrassed remembering that she's the first person that makes him shutter.

"Wait, I was there too with Heeseung hyung and his friend!!"

"Jake shut up!"

❀(˶◕‿◕˶✿)

It was a bright and sunny day. White, fluffy clouds drifted across the clear, blue sky. Walking inside the basketball court, Jake looks around to search for Byulmin. A place where he usually meets her. Basketball practice is still going on as his eye landed on Heeseung who is sweating a lot and his hair can be seen wet.

Lee Bong who sat next to her saw Jake walking toward them and waved at him, "hyung...noona..."

Byulmin smiles at him and pats the seat beside her. Jake sits next to her before handing over a plastic bag filled with bread and milk to both of them, "Bread addicts, here". They continue to watch basketball practice while eating the bread until it's their time to rest.

Heeseung walked to his bag before he picked up a water bottle from the bag and drank it. His Adam apple bobbed up and down as he gulped down his water. A few drops of water fell down from his neck.

Lee Bong slapped himself, "oh my gosh, wake up Lee Bong". She grinned before she pushed his side shoulder. "Don't you have one too?"

"Yah"

Jake smiles completely enveloping his face. The school bell sounds start to ring and mark that the break time is over. It's time for all of them to go to their class. A lot of people start to leave the court leaving only them there.

Heeseung, who was only allowed to be absent in the morning, walked his way to them with his bag on his arm. Byulmin squealed in excitement looking at them, "will you guys come together tonight? We can watch the shooting star festival too with Kang Woo and the twins"

"Of course, I want to eat together with you guys. My parents are not at home and I don't want to burn my house tonight", Lee Bong said.

"Hyung, wasn't that the day you said you wanted to learn to cook?". Lee Bong groaned in annoyance.

Byulmin asked Heeseung, "What did you want to say when we were talking on the phone yesterday?"

"Ahh I really want to show you someone but he didn't come today because he went to the Chess Championship. He is the newly appointed student leader. He is also our senior and our school basketball player too for the senior team. I don't know if you know him"

"And your point telling me this?"

"Well, who knows, you can be attracted to that man?". Byulmin sighed and glared at him. Jake and Lee Bong grinned wildly with an evil laugh.

"I have told you that I am not interested in being in a relationship!"

"Until when you want to be like this? You can't be single until you're old"

"I don't understand why people can be in a relationship? I don't get it."

"Because people love each other? Because people want to get married and have their own child?"

Byulmin scrunched her nose. She never liked the idea of loving someone and being in a relationship with someone. What's the point of it when you only get hurt in the end. Because people want to have their own child? Every child deserves a parent, but not every parent deserves a child.

"Try to get to know him, who knows you will change your feeling and idea of being in a relationship"

"He has to win my heart then if that's the case"

Jake looked at both of them, "I think we can talk while we walk to our class. We might get late for this. Let's go"

At the same time, a group of people went toward the court. Rowoon, Doyoung, Zuho, Wonwoo, Sangyeon and Hoshi. They are all the school Chess players who went to the Championship and the basketball player for the senior team.

Heeseung and Lee Bong bowed to them before walking to the front. Byulmin just walked straight without bowing to them by their side with Jake behind her, "noona, that's our senior! How come you didn't bow to them"

"I don't even know them"

Heeseung and Lee Bong grab her arm and drag her back to their class, "Don't even ask her anything else anymore. It's getting annoying. Wait for my plan for her to meet with him, to you. Go get going to your class Jake"

"Okay"

Zuho elbowed Wonwoo's arm, "did you see them earlier?"

"Who?"

"That girl and her friend"

"Do I need to know them?"

"Wonwoo seriously? She is so famous in this school"

"What is she famous for?"

"For only being friends with only the guy and our school magazine writer"

Sangyeon interrupted their conversation, "luckily she always represents the school for Scholastic Art and Writing Fantasy Adventure Award with her friend. At least there is something that she can cover about her being late every day."

"How did you know?"

"She always duck-walking in front of my class for being late, how come I don't know about it. I'm surprised how you don't know about this, our newly appointed student leader", Sangyeon teased him. Zuho laughed.

Wonwoo eyebrows lowered and pulled closer together, "you know that you can't expect me to know everyone in this school".

Sangyeon chuckled looking at his expression, "I know I know, I'm just teasing you. You guys will come tonight right?"

"Yeah we will"