Last Word | 10

Heeseung opened his mouth wide. Kang Woo, Kang Hajoon and Yoon Jinu laugh looking at the scene that just ended and even laugh out loud looking at Heeseung before Kang Woo holds his jaw and closes it.

Jung Daehyun and Yoon Jini hold their laughter when they feel their lecturer and her daughter glare at them who were laughing like a maniac.

Her daughter, Kim Ara. Not even doing the same thing as what her name means, be beautiful and good. She is actually the ex-girlfriend of Kang Hajoon.

She sabotages Byulmin artwork just because of jealousy and hate for no reason. It started when she first knew her as Hajoon's best friend. She will say anything bad about her that she could so that Hajoon and the others will believe her.

She fell into her own trap when Jake, Lee Bong, Jinu and Kang Woo watched her go inside Byulmin dorm when they were waiting for her and they even watched her walk out from there with a dark blue hoodie in her hand.

Daehyun's girlfriend, who was actually Byulmin's roommate, saw her put the hoodie inside a bag before she screamed and pushed Ara to the ground. Not only that, during her time in the class, Ara went to the Byulmin table and deleted all of her assignment documents and Hajoon saw it.

"You want to break up with me because of her right?"

"I don't want to continue being in a relationship with someone that doesn't trust me at all. Trust, where's your trust in me? I don't think you even trust me at all from the start. Not to mention how you hurt someone that is close to me. You even make me fight with her"

Lee Hyeok's anger rose in him like a tide, "Kim Ara, right? What are you waiting for? Go to your dorm and pack your clothes now"

Lee Hyeok clasped both of his hands, "ahh yes I remember that now"

Woozi looked at him in disbelief, "Wait a minute, what do you mean you have 2 jobs?"

"Ahh, my other job is as an Executive Director of an art school at Seoul National University. But I'm not the Dean by the way."

All of them except for Heeseung who already knew were surprised and amazed by what they just heard.

She walked slowly to go back to her dorm. She forces herself to eat at the restaurant with the others. Walking beside her, Heeseung gave two plastic bags filled with bread to them, "the twin asked me to give this to you and Lee Bong"

"Are you guys working tomorrow?"

They both nodded their head, "I will meet you guys tomorrow then. Bye"

Lee Bong looking at her, worry can be seen on his face. He opened his arm to hug her tight. He patted her back while his hand could feel the black flower on her back body.

Who doesn't get hurt when their handiwork is destroyed? not to mention the part where she didn't sleep for days with them just to complete the painting and she needed to handle her period pain too as well.

She let out her deep breath and bit her lip while hugging him back. She's too tired to even cry. She's so tired that her mind starts to fill with negative thoughts.

She's too tired to the point that she just wants to lay down on her bed and do nothing. Sleep? She doesn't think that she even deserves to sleep anyway.

She wanted to sleep to the point that she wished that she had never gotten up from sleep. She just wishes to die quickly. Will someone even cry if she dies?

She is too tired from the fact that she can't make her parents proud. She knew that she would fail for sure this semester for most of the subjects and she was too tired to listen to their rant about why she can't always get all 4 pointers for all the subjects.

She's too tired for everything, honestly.

"Byul ah"

Before she could get on the elevator, she turned her head to meet with Heeseung.

All of the Sf9 members greeted him except for Youngbin who just smiled at him. All of them walk towards the practice room to meet with seventeen members since they will have collaboration together.

Byulmin waited for them to walk to the front first but Youngbin, Rowoon and Heeseung stopped looking at her, "what's wrong?"

Youngbin asked her, "Did your veins still change colour?"

"You know?"

Heeseung asked him. He nodded, "Eishh, can you guys get going first? I don't want to be the cause of both of your lateness"

Both of them ruffle her hair, "alright meet you later".

Walking toward the cafe in the Hybe building, she paid for some drinks for herself before she sat down on one of the chairs. Heeseung groaned, "can you speak something? You haven't said anything since yesterday and you're making me worry. Where is Lee Bong? I thought you were working with him"

"He's with the P1harmony members. They need him there for their stage rehearsal. Sit down first Heeseung ah"

He obeyed her. She sighed loudly, "I try to remember that I do have hope. I hope that I can win this battle. I hope that I will have many more good days than bad days. I hope that everyone struggling knows they're not alone."

"I hope that in their darkest hours, people can fight their way through. I hope for understanding and some people who care for them will be there for them. I hope for compassion. I hope people will notice that I'm struggling and it's not that I'm lazy."

"Byul ah-"

"Lastly, I hope for happiness but I think I want to give up hope for it. I'm tired already. It's about time for me to go"

"What do you mean by that? Did something happen to you at your workplace? It's about things in your house, isn't it? Where did you want to go? What happened?"

"Nothing"

"Hey!"

"Heeseung hyung!"

Heeseung looked at his back seeing Jungwon call for him, "hyung, where did you go? We are almost late for our next schedule. Let's go"

"Wait-"

Jungwon pulled his hand, "let's go"

"Bye noona"

No one would have thought that those were her last words for him before she died.

She opened her gloves that showed her scars and touched the reassuring messages that were written on handrails and signs at intervals along the bridge.

She felt nothing.