Blame | 18

Dr. Jung smiled when he saw his patient who came to the hospital looking pretty good, "you've been taking your meds, haven't you?"

Mr. Lee smiled, "of course, I always take immunosuppressants on time. Warfarin too. I've been following the regimen religiously."

Dr. Jung chuckled when he saw Mr. Lee say it to him while making arm movements, "I know it's tough to keep track but you keep on doing what you're doing. Gosh, this must be so hard for you. Alright from now on, you can come back and see me every three months."

"Thank you so much, doctor"

The nurse who was behind Dr. Jung asked him after the patient went out, "why don't you ask Prof. Kim to help you take care of this patient? You're from the emergency department anyway, he must be fine about this."

"I don't want to include him in my problem. It's enough already with what I already face. Dr. Park always has his own excuse yet he is the one who has the compliment. He never visits all of his patients. He has already been fired by Director Choi."

The nurse widened their eyes, "but is he preparing to get married?"

Dr. Jung scoffed, "just because you're getting married, never ask other people to do your job. He has been doing this to me while doing nothing for a year already. Getting married? He never has a girlfriend in the first place anyway."

Dr. Jung stood up from the chair, "this patient will be the last one I will handle, I can't work in two departments at the same time. It's killing me."

Chani saw Jinu who was waiting at the bench outside of their faculty. All of them have just started their new semester. All of Byulmin's friends are in their second last semester while Chani and Youngbin are in their last semester before both of them will graduate.

Chani put his arm on Jinu's shoulder. Lee Bong and Daehyun call for Chani. The both of them look at each other and look at them back. Watching them walk towards him and Chani makes Jinu laugh painfully while wiping away his tears, "ahh I miss them."

He missed the moment when he saw Lee Bong, Daehyun, Jini and Byulmin walk together as the four of them are from the same class.

Chani rubs his back, "let's go and meet with the others."

The sun was almost setting after they finished class. All of them stopped in front of the library before they saw Youngbin being push his body against the wall. Jinu holds Chani's arm to stop him.

Daeyeol pushes Youngbin against the wall with his eyes fully red. Youngbin groaned in pain and smiled at the man in front of him.

"I don't care and I don't want you to explain! How dare you even keep smiling in a situation like this?!"

"It's up to you, I say what I need to. I grew up watching him work anyway. You know nothing yet you keep blaming everything."

Youngbin gave him a sincere smile while looking at him, "should we study for next week?"

"Stop smiling!!! How can you still say that?!!"

Youngbin really wants to scream at Daeyeol's face but he can't because he tries to stop himself from coughing out flowers again. He lowered his gaze before he tried to smile again since he didn't want to let out his tears in front of him.

Daeyeol laughed bitterly when he look at Youngbin who keep smiling, "That's right, it means you're a murderous son if you keep smiling like that. I don't get how my dad can be best friends with your dad when the fact that your dad stabs my dad back! He kills him!!!