Mini Star | 7

As night fell the blue haze of day lifted to reveal the stars in the month of May. Stars light the sky like snow-flakes in the night yet appear still like an old photograph.

Byulmin saw each night sky as a fresh gift given anew. feeling the wind blow her hair into a tousled mane, it was the moment anyone that knew they would see her eyes smile and her breathing deepen just a little.

She is currently waiting for them at Banpo Han River Park. Tonight was supposed to have 2 events, the shooting star festival and the fountain shows. A lot of people can be seen strolling around the park.

She held her star-shaped bracelet on her wrist while waiting for her friends. With a never ending problem at her home, she came earlier than the time she promised with her friend. She could feel the back of her body start to grow the black flower. Her back vein started to change colour.

It's been months since the black flower appeared in her life. She took out a few small papers before her hand started moving to make a small star origami before she placed it in a small glass bottle.

She learned to make a different type of origami with the hope that she would stop being an overthinker and the black flower gone forever from her life. Out of a lot of types of origami that she can make, the mini star origami was her favourite.

Her phone rang indicating an incoming call from Jinu. He told her that he had arrived with Jini. He asks her to walk around the park to search for them. The twin was actually behind her all the time, waiting for the right time to attack her. They both arrive at the same time as Wonwoo and his friend.

With the help of Sangyeon, they all try their best to not fail this mission by making them walk to each other. Jini will act like a passerby while Jinu will push her back. A message notification popped up on Jini's phone from Heeseung.

'I put my hopes on you both for this mission, good luck. I will watch from behind with the other.'

Sangyeon sighed, "it seems like it will take us some time to find a good place to sit"

Doyoung whining, "can we just sit anywhere? the food is getting colder"

Right before Sangyeon could think of a solution he saw Byulmin walk with the twin behind her. Wonwoo, who kept playing on his phone, didn't notice anything at all.

Sangyeon stopped walking and put his hand up to make a signal to the others to stop walking too and put his index finger on his lip to ask them not to say anything.

"What's wrong?". Rowoon asked him.

Sangyeon looked at the twin, giving his eyes a signal to them. Right before the two of them were very close to each other, Jini quickly walked to her and bumped her hard, making the bottle almost fall.

Sangyeon called for Wonwoo, "Wonwoo look at your front!"

She tried to reach the glass bottle that was about to fall but Jinu pushed her back to the front making her fallin' in Wonwoo's warm embrace.

Wonwoo phone and Byulmin small glass bottle fall to the ground, broken. Her mini star origami was scattered around. His chocolate gaze enveloped her in a warm embrace that left her feeling giddy.

The twins high-fived each other, "yes! We did it!!"

It's 9pm which means the show has started. The bridge behind them began to spout rainbow water. A lot of kids who come there, we can hear their voice whoa at the scene.

Her hand was on his chest while his hand was on her waist looking at her brown moon-eyed who was gleaming looking at the fountain. His foxy eye drowned with the breathtaking view in front of him. He held his breath for a moment looking at her.

Sangyeon smirked and crossed his arm, "It's been minutes, the performance will last for 20 minutes. Are you guys really wanting to hug each other like that for such a long time?"

Embarrassment started rising inside her after she realised what was happening before she let go of her hand from his chest and pushed him away.

She bowed her head and turned around before she became like a tiger that looked at its prey looking at the twin. Before she could catch them, the twin ran away. If not because they were still there, she really wanted to scream frustratedly at them.

As she went after the twins, Wonwoo held his chest to calm him down and turned his head back before he looked at his friend who was looking at him, "what?"

She was so tired to walk after them, she saw the others who were watching her from bicycle parking as her eyes landed on Heeseung, "Lee Heeseung, I knew it".

Heeseung immediately made a self-defense action to himself when she kept hitting him, "hey I did it for your good!". The sound of her hand hitting his back echoed in the still air, "yah it's hurt!".

Lee Bong and Jake held both of her arms so that she could stop hitting him and calm her down. She glared at Kang Woo, "You are also included in this plan with these two too, right?"

"I am innocent in this matter okay? they also didn't directly interfere in this matter".

"Wait until I get my revenge"

Even though she doesn't want to sit and doesn't want to be close to Wonwoo, somehow she ended up near him. These 2 groups of friends eat the food they brought. Hours have passed and it is nearly midnight. It's time for the main show, the meteor shower or the shooting star.

All of the people there were waiting for it. Wonwoo turned his head to look at his surroundings before his eyes looked at her, who looked at the sky. Her black wavy long hair was blown by the wind with a star hair clip on her hair. He was stunned to see her. She put her hand on her knees looking at the sky waiting for the moment.

His attention was caught on the falling stars of the meteor shower. The kids there were amused by the scene in front of them while pointing their finger at it, "whoa, it's here!"

That night Wonwoo observed a great meteor shower in the sky with her.