The Truth Of Her Death | 15

"Jeon Wonwoo, that means she's not even your girlfriend in the first place anyway. Why did you say you're in a relationship with her??!!"

Wonwoo covered his head as Jun and Woozi threw pillows at his face repeatedly. Not only him, but Hoshi was also affected by it.

After a few moments, they stopped when a pillow landed right on Wonwoo's face. The three of them look behind them to see Heeseung standing while he clenched his hand into a fist.

Sunghoon looked worried, "Heeseung hyung"

Heeseung's lips were trembling. His heart felt heavy as the sadness and anger covering him, "how could you did not tell me anything from the start"

"I understand if Youngbin hyung didn't tell me..."

"But the fact that you and Lee Bong didn't tell me and Jake what was happening."

Wonwoo come to him and held his shoulder, "something happen during her funeral process, Heeseung ah"

"I was forced to shut my mouth until they settled all the things about her."

"Lee Bong family members fight for her"

Wonwoo took a deep breath and let out, "they blame Lee Bong's whole family members for kidnapping her. I was blamed for killing her because I hold the knife"

"Don't blame Hoshi for this. He has nothing to do with this. He helped me out of jail."

"Kim Ara has already been arrested."

Lee Hyeok folded his arm up to his chest, "finally, now I'm not regretting at all about her student punishment letter and her mother's dismissal."

Wonwoo continued, "Hwiyoung's parents are the one who handle her funeral at last with Hwiyoung himself when Lee Bong's parents fight with Byulmin's parents in the court."

"But before they can handle it, they already registered Byulmin's death as someone who was diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder."

"The university needs to know that she has already passed away, that is why her death certificate that Lee Hyeok read, is the one that her parents registered. They already sent it first before Hwiyoung could do anything."

"The one that you know from Rowoon, Zuho and Sangyeon is the truth, she does have the black flower curse. But about hanahaki disease, only the one who has the curse knows if they have it or not."

"I ask for Rowoon, Zuho and Sangyeon to help to tell you and your friends. I don't want to keep this secret for long already and you have the right to know about it. I'm sorry Heeseung ah, I just didn't know how to tell you about this. That's why I ask for both of their help to tell you and Jake."

"The one that knows all the truth now about her death is Kang Hajoon and Lee Bong. You can ask them what happened more. But please don't let out your anger at them, Heeseung ah. Hajoon needs to handle Kim Ara alone, that's why he never told you guys anything too."

"Lee Bong's parents won the case and her parents were under arrest for mental and physical abuse of the domestic violence act."

"They just won last month"

"Lee Bong's situation itself has been so chaotic that's why he silenced himself from any of you."

"Lee Bong's grandparents are the ones who take care of her siblings now."

"I'm sorry Heeseung ah"

"I'm really sorry about this"

"Jake ah, please forgive me"

"I'm so sorry about all of this"

"About the things that are happening"

Heeseung pursed his lips, "let go of your hand from my shoulder"