Byulmin | 3

"Hyung", Chani looked at him worriedly. Youngbin just smiled, not saying anything. Standing in front of their CEO room, chuckle looking at the youngest who's worried about him. "Don't worry, nothing will happen. Just have some good talk with him"

Chani feels so relieved to hear that. Everytime Youngbin comes to meet with their CEO, he can't help but to feel worried. Seeing Youngbin smile so widely that his smile can almost reach his ear, "It seems like it's really a good talk"

"It is"

Walking away with Chani from the door, Youngbin can feel a flower fall from his arm that is near his shoulder without looking at what it is, he knows that it is just a black flower but there's a new flower growing on it.

But this time, it's different. A bright colour flower with the petals are white and fat, shaped like ivory, white and transparent, exquisite and clear.

It shines like how his heart is at the moment.

Youngbin feels so thankful to Byulmin.

Kang Byulmin was a well known staff and is one of the most powerful staff that are working with Sf9. One of the staff that is very important to all the members, especially to Youngbin.

She is the only one that can change CEO mindset to anything. If it's not because of her, SF9 will not get their 1st Oscar and Daesang award. They will not be the 1st idol group to receive the Oscar award if it is because of her. SF9 cannot even get the promotion that they should get if not because of her.

Target for their comeback for this time reached more audience than they expected it to be. Being one of the important staff in Sf9, before she left, she had been planning everything with the CEO about the Sf9 upcoming comeback.

Youngbin could not hide his happiness on how the CEO said that he spent his everything for their comeback promotion. They will get their bonus too for sure.

All of the Sf9 members will go on vacation once Youngbin and Chani have already graduated. Yes, Chani is currently continuing his studies too but in different courses.

Dawon glared at Rowoon before pointing his finger at him, "don't you dare to tell me you can't go because of drama shooting". Rowoon laugh, "don't worry hyung, I will not"

Chani giggled before saying, "2 more semesters with Youngbin hyung before both of us graduated"

Hwiyoung scoffed,"it's not like you are in the same class as hyung. There is still one year left for the vacation"

"My mood spoil because of you"

They continue to practice the dance for hours until it's time for them to go back to the dorm. On their way home, Youngbin opened his phone to check his Kakao talk group chat before opening a voice message that was sent by one of his classmates. A frown appeared on his face.

He planned to rest but his lecturer gave a last minute assignment to his class and needed to be sent tomorrow at 8 in the morning. It seems like he will not sleep because of his assignment. He read all of the curse messages that his classmate sent in the group before starting to open the PDF file that his lecturer put the question in.

❀-

Heeseung shrieked, "are you crazy!?"

"What the hell!!"

Jay and Jake pull his arm to make him get out of the elevator before Sunghoon push him from his back to make him walk.

"Jun hyung!!!"

"Don't do this to me!!"

"Aishh Heeseung hyung can you just walk?"

"Why me, why not Jake. He also close with them"

"You're the most suitable candidate hyung"

"YAHH SIM JAKE!!"

"We all want to save him, don't you too Heeseung ah?"

"Do we need to do it this way?!"

"Yes", they all say in unison before arriving in front of Woozi studio.

Jun knocked on the door and immediately opened it without waiting for Woozi's answer.

"Yah-", before Woozi could scold him, he watched him wait at the back door, waiting for Jay, Jake and Sunghoon to push Heeseung inside to his studio.

Heeseung groaned loudly.

Woozi is currently working on a song with their seventeen manager, Lee Hyeok. Lee Hyeok looked at them while holding a violin. "Woozi ah can I get Zuho phone number from you?".

"You can just text me?"

"Since you always with Hyeok, I need to talk to him too about M"

His eyebrows raised questioningly, "can you guys just straight to the point? What is it that you guys want to talk about?"

After Lee Hyeok and Woozi listen to all the things that Jun tells them, they look at each other before Woozi scrunches his nose, getting weirdest by the information that he just processed in his head. "It doesn't make any sense, how can they try to get close with Sf9 Youngbin, can make him feel better?"

Lee Hyeok sighed, "Jun hyung, Byulmin passed away because of her sickness attacking her"

"What do you mean?"

"Doctor diagnosed her having Major Depressive Disorder, that's it"

Jay pointed his finger at Heeseung and Jake, "but these two saying that she has black flower curse and hanahaki disease?"

Lee Hyeok scoffed, "It not even exist in the first place anywhere"

Heeseung lent his back on the sofa and crossed his arm, "But what if those two things actually exist?"

Sunghoon cut them off before looking at Heeseung, Lee Hyeok and Jake, "what actually happened to her, like the real thing that happens to her?"

"You need to ask from Heeseung point of view, what he actually knows about the black curse and hanahaki disease. I already tell mine"

All of the eyes looking at Heeseung waiting for him to open his mouth before he sighed, "alright I will make it short"

"As what has been told about the black curse, the petals are actually referring to their condition, their mental health state and if they don't find the solution, they will die before they know it. Because of the black curse that they have, once they fall in love they immediately have hanahaki disease and that's what I know that happen to Byulmin"

"Wait Heeseung hyung, Byulmin noona..."

To think it back, Jake know her as someone who doesn't have any of interest in men but hearing her having the famous fictional disease where the victim of unrequited or one-sided love begins to vomit or cough up the petals and flowers of a flowering plant growing in their lungs and this make he began to wonder who is that someone that Byulmin having unrequited or one-sided love with.

"Who is that man that noona having unrequited love to?"

"Seventeen wonwoo"

Woozi, who he kept listening to the conversation from earlier, was about to drink his water before he spilt and coughed. Jun opened his mouth and eyes wide when he heard his member's name.

"What!?". They both said in unison while looking at Heeseung.