Chapter 1: The Dark Angel's Mission

GBN 

In the Asia server of GBN, in the isolated location in the mountains lies a Gundam, battling a Event Boss. 

<Barbarachnid> 

<Hp: 60%>

2 pilot scouts are apparently luring the boss to the place.

Scout 2: We gotta hurry man. This thing is faster if he only has 3/5 percentage of its health!

Scout 1: I know, just make sure that boost we have is efficient!

An alert suddenly alarmed them.

Scout 1: It's here!

Scout 2: What?

Something emerged from the other side of the ravine, emerged from the rubble is the boss itself.

Barachtitus

Scout 1: What is that thing?!

Scout 2: Eat this!

Scout 1: Wait, don't!

His buddy fires his beam, only to see that it's ineffective against it, because of it's armor and defense.

Scout 1: You idiot, beams don't work on this guy. *arms his arm-mounted Gn-shield gun* I'll  use this!

It damaged him but only a minimal. Which means it's only a matter of time before they failed on the event mission. 

It released it's own <Beam Shoulder Tackle> and rans faster towards the scouts, until 2 beam projectiles hits it's legs and bottom torso. Making the boss slow down immediately to find where did it came from.

The pilots can't believe it, then someone yelled on their coms

???: Jump now!

The 2 pilots jump, suddenly a trip mine was activated and it released an EMP net to the bossa and temporarily disables it's movements.

Scout 1: A trap?

Scout 2: An Adzam Leader?

Then something passed by them. A black, white and gold armament colors, 2 GN Sky drives, a bust sword, a long rifle, leg guards and bracers attached. 

Scout 2: That's... 

It's the Gundam Barbatos Wolfang, it boosts towards the target after the EMP is deactivated. The boss tries to fightback by launching Vulcan Guns from it's  legs and missiles from it's shoulders. It was easily dodged by the Gundam, and uses his Long Rifle to fire and target it's legs. The boss is now unable to move after it's right legs are incinerated.

The boss tries to find it's enemy but when he looked up, it saw Barbatos, punches the boss' face with it's sharp claws on it's bracers.

Scout 1: He did it!