Chapter 15: Desire of the Chosen Ones (War for Trost Finale)

Thanks to Armin's crazy idea and the GN Particles that released from the Twin Drives using Trans-Am,  Eren has come to his senses again.

The true operation, finally continues now.

Eren's Titan rises up and roars with all it got

Armin: Eren!

Y/n: *grin* Let's see who's controlling who now...

*opening starts*

Jean is currently running and gets inside one of the houses and hides on the second floor. This is when his ODM's grapple got a malfunction and agro the Titan that's after Connie. 

Jean: Damn... I can't believe I'm draggin' everyone down...

He looked through the window, and saw a Titan coming. He next looked to the right and saw a dead soldier got crushed by a debris with its gear still functional. This made him think about what his next move.

Jean: Would this really work out somehow?! 

Meanwhile on Rico's position, her squad only remains three members including her.

Garrison: We won't last long at this point, Captain! 

Garrison: Curse this, they just keep coming!

Rico: *growls* Let's fall back to the rock for now! 

Then Ian and Mikasa zips to the hole where another wave of Titans just entered the battlefield.

Ian: Situation report!

Garrison: 5 Titans coming from the gate!

Jean's still in hiding, but as soon as he sees the Titan walks away near him. He uses this chance to get the gear form the dead soldier.

Jean: There's no way I can just sit around and wait until the coast is clear!

Atop the walls are Connie & Annie are watching Jean changing gears.

Connie: Jean!

Mina: His gear is busted!

Marco: What's going on?!

Annie: It's Jean, his ODM is not functioning properly.

Jean is struggling to remove the gear and curses himself.

Jean: Crap! What the hell?! Of all the times!

But then a Titan is coming towards him as soon as he looks behind.

Marco: Jean!

Annie & Connie are on the way to rescue him... but suddenly a massive double-edge Sword Bit was whizzed by them and spins fast to saw the nape of the Titan.

Jean: W-What...?

Jean could only watch in a mixture of terror, relief and utter shock as soon as he saw the dead Titan fell forward. The others kept their distance as soon as they saw the Sword Bit is floating on its own. It moved away to slain another Titan.

Jean shrugged his head and shoulder to grab the gear immediately. He moved out after he changed gear. His team followed him, then Jean turns to a corner and see dead Titan corpses lie on the ground.

Connie: Must be that floating blade's doing.

Jean: What are you all doing?!

Annie: Isn't it obvious? Going back to the Walls.

Marco: Now come on!

Jean picks up the pace along with his team, but when he looked to the front, an Abnormal that the Sword Bit didn't killed came out of nowhere and tries to kill Jean with its open-wide mouth. But Annie intercepted it by stepping on its neck as a stepping stone and they managed to get back on the Wall in one piece.