Chapter 4: Mechanical Titan (The Fall of Shiganshina 2/2)

(A/n: Change of names, again. 00 Core Gundam)

4 hours ago before the Fall of Maria

Kyoya Y/n is located near the forest of where he saved a Survey Corp soldier named Moses. 

He was currently eating the meal he got from his bag. Until his Gundam's sensor went on high alert.

Y/n: Hm?

He checked the cause of it and he saw something that makes him thankful. A starship that's flying at the high sky, it was his ship filled with armor sets he set up.

Y/n: Thanks, brother. Now I have the advantage I needed.

(A/n: Y/n's Ship containing the armor)

Present

00 Core Gundam (Sky Lupus) is now flying at the skies with his ship until he saw the town inside the Wall. It's in shambles, and his sensors picked up a scream of a kid.

Eren: Hey, Hannes! What are you doing?!

He zooms the camera visor and he saw one adult picking up the kids who are trying to save the woman who's stuck underneath the rubble. Then an enemy is coming to devour her.

Y/n: What the...? *sees the Titan about to grab Carla*

Y/n set up, which armor he will use. He taps into the slot 2. The cargo is now rotating. While Y/n starts to drop in.

The smiling titan has now Carla in its grasp. Y/n boost his thrusters and taps the deploy button and sets the target to collide with. The catapult hatch is now opened and launches the armor. The armor now boost so fast and collided with the Titan's head, knocking it out.

Y/n grabs Carla and lands near Eren, Mikasa and Hannes. They saw their eyes and expressions, so he decided to lower the Gundam and opens his hand where Carla is held, gently. They got her and he heard they're reactions to it. 

Carla: Hannes... what happened?

Hannes: Don't know and I'm not sure I want to find out about that.

Y/n checks the map, and sees that there are multiple titans beside the smiling, when he checks the smiling titans location, it's gone. For mysterious reason, the smiling titan is gone. But he didn't mind about that, and says a command.

Y/n: Core change. Sky Lupus to Seven Swords

It showed the armor of Sky Lupus and Seven Sword blue prints, the current armor blueprint being detached and attaching the seven sword blueprint. 00 jumps and bolt out his Sky Lupus Armor and attaches his Seven sword armor.

When it's done, he's now ready for battle. The GN particles created the 00 symbol and the wings. Eren saw it in surprise, and curiosity.

Y/n: Let's go. 00 Core!