Chapter 7: The Miracle's Return (Struggle for Trost 1/9)

*narrating*

Year 845, the year where the Colossal and Armored Titans suddenly appeared, destroying the wall, along with the life of civilians as we know it.

Humanity has abandoned Wall Maria, losing 20% of it's population and a third of  it's territory, and retreated to Wall Rose.

Now, Year 850...

Eren: Our counterattack... will start from now! *thunder striked*

The Colossal Titan has returned to demolish the peace of humanity once more.

Eren: Our target is the Colossal Titan before us! This is our chance! Don't let it get away!

The boy faces him with full bravery, no more hiding.

Eren: Hey there... It's been 5 years...

And the time for the stars, full of miracles to return.

*narrating end*

*opening starts*

Y/n saw that underneath the Colossal Titan, a large titan is coming in, so he unsheathes his blades and drops down to face it.

He begins to latch it on its eyes and the Titan screams in pain as it was trying to see its vision, It tries to grab the wire but it was too late as Y/n immediately unlatched it and fired the other to it's thighs.

He swings underneath its reproductive part which he hasn't one and targets the nape immediately by swinging upward.

Y/n: 'I'll destroy you!'

Y/n creates a 360-spin and slashes through the nape and the neck.

But then the Colossal is about to kick again.

Y/n: Get back!

Mina, Sasha who's still carrying the unconscious Samuel, Thomas and Connie responded as they drop to the roof of the houses and a kick from the Colossal to the wall; Y/n making him knockback to the shockwave it send. He was rolling to the floor and he gets up having his shoulder bone got hurt a little bit.

Eren: *yells* Y/n, are you okay?!

Y/n: Yeah! 'Still though, that hurts'

Y/n gets his heal shot, looking like a syringe.

(A/n: It looks like this)

Eren: *grits his teeth* You'll pay for that!

He runs to face him and the Colossal begins it's attack by swinging it's right arm to him.

Eren jumps at the right moment but the Titan didn't care as it was also targeting the cannons.

Eren latches up and swings to the Titans back to its left side