Chapter 14: Wounds and Scars of Battles (War for Trost 8/9)

Our chance to finish the issue just got worse; Eren's Titan didn't what it planned and goes to punch his dear friend, Mikasa.

It's up to me and his friends to knock sense into him.

*opening starts*

Gustav: We somehow managed to lure the majority of the Titans to the corner of the town, but even after avoiding combat to the best of our ability, we ended up losing about a 5th of our troops.

Pyxis: We didn't lose them. Soldiers don't go off and die on their own. I let them die on his command. Mankind's fate rests on this moment. I'm not opposed to being called a murderer, if that's what it takes to survive.  

On the boulder, Mikasa barely dodged it, receives a cut to her cheek and her back hits against the wall.

Ian and the trio is shocked at what happened. Eren tried to punch OO but it's blocked by his spear.

Y/n: Come on, Eren! Get control!

But Eren tried to punch him square to the face and he just backs away as Mikasa grapples to its face.

Ian: Ackerman! That's enough! Get away from him!

Mikasa: Eren, don't you recognize me?! It's me, Mikasa! Your family! You have to seal the hole with that boulder!

Rico: *picks up red flare* 'Mission failed. I knew that we never had a secret weapon to begin with.'

Mikasa: Eren, you're human. You're-

Ian: *notices* Dodge, Ackerman!!! 

Mikasa followed what Ian commanded and Eren ended up punching himself instead. He's KO'd and he's in a sitting position, smoke coming out from his damaged parts of the Titan. Y/n is watching trying to come up with a new plan for now after Eren is incapacitated.

Mitabi: What's with him? He's just another stupid Titan, huh?

Mikasa:  Eren!

Y/n: He's unconscious for now.

Soldier: Squad leader Ian! Two approaching from the front! A 10-meter and 6-meter class!

Ian gasps at this point.

Soldier: Another at the rear! 12 meter class-!

Something zipped past them, it was the OO, he swings his spear upward to decapitate the head and its right shoulder of the 10 meter and slices the nape.

Y/n: Unleashing Sword Bits!

The sword bits began to fly around and slices the napes of the 6 meter and 12 meter Titans inbound. It looked to them and they shivered in fear, as if they're being looked deep inside their hearts.

Rico: 'I never knew this kind of power, what do you possess to have a great strength?'

Y/n: The mission is not over yet! Don't even think about retreating and just leave him! I have a plan that's underway as we speak!

While all that's happening, the others who are at the top, saw the red flare fired by the Garrison.

Soldier: The elite squad's red signal confirmed. A serious problem seems to be obstructing the plan.

A scared soldier thinks they're dead without even what they died for. Pyxis remains stoic and looking at the battlegrounds.

On the other side, the Cadets saw the red flare as well, meaning failed or something's obstructing the plans.

Cadet: Hey, look at that!

Soldier: What? What's wrong?!

Marco: Did they... fail?