Chapter 13: Example (War for Trost 7/9)

Previously

The cannons fired as Eren uses his powers and Y/n's Gundam to protect them.

The year 850. Trost District. The sight of Eren Jaeger and the OO introducing their powers, was more than enough to strike terror into the hearts of his fellow soldiers.

Eren: I-I'm human!

Armin: They're not an enemy of humanity!

While all soldiers felt the terror and wrath of the Gundam Meister.

Hallelujah: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is fun, isn't it, Vidar?! How is it feel to be threatened by one of your own, who has known wars, huh!? Tell me now, Kitz!!!!! CAPTAIN KITZ WOERMAN!!!!!!!

Kitz: Open-

Pyxis grabs the arm and hold it.

As Eren and his friends desperately pleaded while Hallelujah laughs madly for intimidation, only one spoke up for them:

Dot Pyxis, the top officer in charge of the entire southern territory.

Pyxis: Something tells me we ought to hear these people out, you see...

*opening starts*

Eren answers Pyxis' question with more dedication

Pyxis: *smiles* Well said! You're a real man!

Pyxis then waves out his hands and calls out his staff officers on the ground to put up the plan, together.

Armin: Huh?! You can't be serious! It was just some half-baked plan I came up with on the spot! We're actually going though with it?!

Y/n: *taps his shoulder* That's why we're gonna need more to make it full-baked.

Eren: He's right. There's no point if its just us. Commander Pyxis must be envisioning something that we can't see but Vidar can.

Armin: Something we can't see?

Y/n: Also, we think there's a bigger issue needs to be blurted out before the plan will be lifted. Knowing the Commander, he's aware of it already. 'Just like myself'

Armin: Which would be...?

Eren: That the Titans aren't the only enemy we're facing.

Armin gasps about it, what could it mean for him? Does Vidar or Y/n knows? If  Y/n knows, where is he now?

Pyxis: Time is of the essence. We're counting on you, young soldiers.

The group nods all the while, the soldiers asked Y/n.

Garrison: Wait. How is he gonna, you know?

Y/n: Oh uhm... Maybe later.

A few minutes later, mutterings and rumors began to spread about reclaiming Trost.

Soldier: An operation to retake Trost?!

Soldier: They can't be serious! We have no way to plug that hole in the gate!

Soldier: What is the top brass thinking?! Setting foot in Trost means a pointless death!

Soldier: Since we can't block the hole, defending Wall Rose's gate is our only real option now!

Soldier: Damn it! They want glory that badly?!

Daz: Back into that hellhole again...? 

That's when Daz began to go out of control.

Daz:*holds his head and panics* No! I don't wanna die! Let me see my family!

Marco: Hey, Daz! Not so loud!