Chapter 20: Biting the Rage of Dusts

The Scout Regiment has now begun its 57th expedition outside the Walls. Their mission is to get to Wall Maria and reclaim it, but also go to Eren's home in Shiganshina and unveil the secret to the Titan's extinction.

Their positions are planned by the Scouts but each position holds a secret purpose for it that only the elites and myself are known.

However, we encounter a new variant of Titan who has joined in the expedition's path to stop them. A Female Titan looking for something for her purpose while also mowing down anyone in her way. Well... that is until she saw Armin, Jean & Reiner's face from under our hoods.

I arrived just in time to take care of things and fought her. But to make things even worse than the Titans, a new calamity has awakened and it will spare no time killing everyone on this planet.

*opening 2 plays*

11 AM

Somewhere in the open fields, Jean is whistling loudly to call his horse from afar. Reiner is treating Armin's head from that impact when the female Titan tripped him. The impact almost caused a concussion to his head and life-threatening injury.

Reiner: Well, Armin? Does younger gear still work?

Armin: Seems like it. The latch disconnected properly, so it's not broken.

Reiner: I see. Good to hear. But what'll we do now? Or to be precise what is that?

Armin: I don't know. But it doesn't look like it's from Y/n's and it has a loud roar.

Armin remembered the time they saw that massive beam and a roar erupted from it. This makes her scared a little bit because she's still in pain from the injury.

Suddenly they saw something approaching them from above. It was the 00 meaning it was Y/n.

It landed slowly to the ground and it knelt before the cockpit doors opened. Y/n comes out and starts to tend to them with Mina coming out from the cockpit.

Jean; Y/n, Mina! I'm glad you're alright! What happened to your line?

Mina: Our line has been destroyed thanks to the Titans and also included that beam. We got hit by that beam, and I was the only survivor. It wouldn't have been a miracle without Y/n arriving.

Mina looks at Y/n who is thinking deeply about that beam.

Y/n; 'That beam... If they are here, how many more of them have been thrown here?'

Jean: Y/n, are you okay?

Y/n: Oh... I'm sorry, I was just thinking about the beam that destroyed Mina's squad. However, it looks like you are all stuck here with only Reiner's horse as a transport.

Reiner: Yeah, if Jean's horse comes back we can all get moving...

Jean just looks at the four in grim and Y/n looks back at Jean.

Y/n: Jean, if you're thinking what I think you would do. No. Not with that thing that fired the beam is on the loose.

Armin: What was that thing anyway?

Y/n just looks back at them in silence.

Armin: Y/n, you know what it is don't you?

Reiner: If so, what is it?

Y/n can't reveal the name as they haven't seen what horrors it would do to everyone on this planet.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I can't.

Jean: You've gotta be kidding me. Mina, do you?

Mina shakes her head not even knowing what it is.

Mina: I don't know either, even he couldn't tell because... From the looks of it, he can see its horrors.