Climax Season 1 Short Trailer: Monstrous Catastrophe

(A/n: Lyrics from Ash Like Snow covered by Tommy Heavenly6 and the cover song belonged to BiSH)

And as I stare with grief into windows

(Revelations turns into Hesitation)

The battlefield is filled up with smoke and wrecked buildings. The Scouts try to destroy the Female Titan but also capture the host, Annie Leonhart.

The conversation of Armin and Mikasa erupts from the background.

Armin: There must've been another way to do this!

I never dreamed
now I feel the frost

(Cowards and Heroes have different goals)

Mikasa stares at Eren in a dark and cruel way.

Mikasa: Deep down, you're still hesitant to fight Annie, aren't you?

there... I come for you

(The calamity is closer than ever before)

Y/n in Mobile Suit form fights Annie with his swords being blocked by Annie's crystal coating arms. Y/n's and Annie's voice erupts from the background as they fight each other.

Y/n: As we're having this fight right now, the Hashmal is getting closer to us!

Annie: Then I'll face that thing myself including all of you if it means for me to escape here! I thought I could trust you!

(Friends and Foes fight each other)

All of my thoughts are soaring up into the night sky
desolate and finally break apart

(Freedom and Violence will dye the world in red puddles of blood)

Y/n: You tried... but in the end you never knew about me. From the looks of those eyes are just a cold, cruel woman who wants nothing more than to just go home and capture Eren as a result without reflecting the consequences of her actions!!

Annie let out a battle cries as her Titan voice roars her actual battle scream to Y/n in Gundam form as she proceeds to attack him once again. Their attacks clashed as sparks emitted adn a shockwave pushing everyone away a little from their battle. 

Eren:

In that moment a distorted voice of Eren creeps his way to violence and a psychotic smile.

I'll... kill them all...

Every last one!!!!

Every last one!!!!

Chapter 24:  Monsters

And whenever this world turns into something else entirely

Chapter 25: Angel and Demon

(Machines in form of Savior and Destruction)

Y/n is now staring intently at the Mobile Armor Hashmal.

Y/n: Hey, Barbatos. I guess you're awake now thanks to her and the prey we have in front.

Every Scout, Garrison and Military corps are watching this spectacle as the Mobiel Suit and Mobile Armor will relive and have a rematch once more.

Y/n: Alright, we both see it right? Our prey is right in front of us.

Y/n's left eye turns into a red blood glow as his Iris turns gold. A distorted voice coming from the Mobile Armor itself speaks at him.

Hashmal: I wanted to meet you so much once again, Gundam!!!!!

(Climatic battles has come)

Everything I want protected
breaks by my hand 

(One side will prevail)

Y/n: Let's show them our Gundam's true powers. 

He puts his finger on the ball handle as he takes it off the trigger as the Gundam and Pilot will work together to take down the prey in front of them.

(The other will fall in defeat)

and falls into silence

Y/n: Time to release the demon they always wanted to see!