Chapter 12: Response of the Super Soldier (War for Trost 6/9)

Previously 

Kitz: I'll ask one more time! What are you really?!

Eren: I'm human!

Kitz: I see... Don't take this personally.

Kitz has gone too far and he just ordered to prepare to fire. And then Y/n has begun to manifest his other persona. They begun to activate to activate their moves. The cannon fires and Eren including Y/n has begun their protective attacks. Eren transforms into half-Titan and Y/n activated his GN Field.

Hallelujah: Let's show them how we do intimidation and things her, Y/n!

Y/n: 'Yeah, let's show them what it means to face the wrath of a Gundam Meister, Hallelujah!'

*opening starts*

Interior Wall Rose

Daz is scared and just talks to Marco and he slowly loses his sanity.

Daz: Marco... I can't do this anymore... I can't fight Titans anymore! 

Marco: What's gotten into you?!

Daz: My friends got eaten right in front of me! My friends got killed, yet I didn't feel any sadness or hate at all! Deep down, I just felt glad it wasn't me...! *holds his head* But it's my turn next. I've realized what our job is... It's basically fighting and fighting until we eventually get eaten! W3ell, screw that! I'd rather end things now *unsheathes his blade and attempts suicide*...!

Marco: *stopped the suicide attempt* Stop! Pull yourself together! You aren't the only one, you know! We're all fighting back the fear inside us! Just look at Sasha!

Sasha gasps

Marco: Even after what she went through, she's still an upstanding soldier!

But then Sasha screams in pain, making Marco get surprised by this.

Sasha: Umm... My stomach hurts... please cart me away with the wounded.

The two stopped, but then Daz tries it again.

Daz: Lemme die! I just wanna die!

Marco: Hold on! Stop it!

Jean and the others just watched the arguing between those two while the others have an issues of their own.

Jean: Well, the order to keep our mouth's shut makes perfect sense now. As if the situation isn't bad enough already. *slams his hands on the table* If they knew about Eren...

But then a strange whistle is heard; and then a loud boomsand crash takes of various surprise from everyone who heard it  or felt it.

Reiner: Cannon fire?

Jean: But why is there many shots?

Soldier 1: *points up top* Look! Smoke! 

Soldier: 2: It's inside the wall!

They jus yelp about it but what they didn't know, a certain angry Gundam and a Titan just sent down their noise to the whole crowd in the interior.

Garrison(B):  Did it bust down the water gate?

Garrison(B): Impossible. It's the sturdiest part of the whole wall!

Garrison(B): Maybe they set off a shell by accident?

Garrison(B): but then why is there so much smoke?

Reiner just frustratedly sighs and picks his ODM grapple trigger.

Jean: Not now. Is that Titan steam?

Reiner just grapples and Jean just yells.

Jean: Hey.