Chapter 11: The Theory of Left Arm and 00 Core (War at Trost 5/9)

Over a hundred years ago, humanity suddenly found itself faced with a new predator. They were far more powerful than humans. Humanity was immediately pushed to the brink of extinction.

The survivors built 3 walls:
Maria
Rose
Sina

There, they enjoyed a century of peace. 

But nothing lasts forever...

*opening starts*

As afternoon struck, hole is not fixed and Titans are scampering around the Trost.

One reason so many soldiers died in the Titans' attack on Trost was the absence of the elites in the Survey Corps

Only that morning, they had embarked on a reconnaissance mission beyond the walls.

A few hours ago

Civilian: They're here! The main force of the Survey Corps!

Civilian: Commander Erwin, kill the Titans for us!

This is at the point of time of where Eren and the cadets seen the Survey Corps main unit.

Civilian: Look, it's Captain Levi! They say he's as strong as an entire brigade.

Levi: Tsk. Spare me.

Hange: If they knew how fussy you are, they wouldn't look at you with such admiration.

Levi just scoffs about it and the gates are opening, Hange is hyper to see the Titans again outside.

Hange: Lo, the threshold of Titania! Can't you just envision the horrors in store for us, comrades? I'm on pins and needles! We bag an Abnormal or the other one, I'll burst with tears of joy!

Hange is still stuck inside her head about the 00 Core Gundam. She can't forget it's different looks, sizes and capabilities.

Levi: I think we've bagged the craziest abnormal already.

Hange: What? Seriously? Where?

Levi: *holds the ponytail and turns her face to his glaring looking one* I meant, you.

Erwin: Move out!

 Outside of the walls

The Survey Corp's primary purpose is to establish bases of expansion. Acting  as a spearhead for human knowledge. Theirs is a solemn and dangerous honor. Thanks to the ingenuity of its exemplary members, the regiment's survival rates have improved. 

That said, excursions into long-relinquished territory still commonly result in a death-toll exceeding 30%. A stark illustration of the disparity between our own strength and that of the Titans. 

A titan got one of the soldiers biting him playfully.

Soldier: One day... One day you'll all just be a bad memory. Mankind will destroy all of you! Mark my words: the last ones standing will be us!

He stabbed it's face with his broken blade, but it barely did any damage at all, and literally bit it's lower part.

Soldier: Gorge while you can, you bastard...! Just wait 'til Captain Levi-

And then a grapple hook came grazing the Titans nap and it was Levi who immediately killed the Titan who's holding the soldier. Levi then observes the targets.

Levi: 'One on the right. Two on the left'

Just then a voice of a woman named Petra Ral, behind her was Gunther and Eld, Levi squad members has arrived.