Chapter 19: Titanic Arrivals

With sweat & blood dripped by the soldiers who fought in the Trost, peace finally returns. But at the cost of everyone's lives change after their comrades who unfortunately died for the humanity. Even changing their decisions on what path they will walk upon.

One month later, the leader of the Scout Regiment, Erwin Smith left for their new expedition towards Shiganshina, together with the new recruits and also, their new ally, Y/n L/n. The Gundam Meister of the Scout Regiment, to discover the secrets inside the Titan wielder's previous home.

As all horses gallops and the 00 CORE began to move out.

Y/n: 00 CORE: Freedom, Y/n L/n with the Scout Regiment and commander Erwin Smith!

Erwin, Y/n: Commencing the 57th Exterior Scouting mission!

play opening

All soldiers moved out towards their routed path passing by the abandoned houses at their sights. The Gundam is now scanning the environment on their routed pathway towards Wall Maria.

Miche looks to the right using his sense of smell to identify incoming threats. Hange suddenly gave a heads up to the entire team on an incoming interference.

Hange: A 10-meter class approaching from ahead, on the left! 'While I'm quite interested in the contents of its stomach, I'll leave this to the support squad!

The Support squad began to attack the titan. Sasha can see the battle and she starts to get terrified. The other member of Scouts corrected her head.

???: Don't falter! Leave it to the support squad and advance! Eyes ahead! Forward!!

Just then they were immediately surprised by two abnormal titan's attacks. Time slows down but the said titans were obliterated by two beam fire.

They looked up and saw the 00 CORE putting back its GN Sword V. He then signaled that he's got their backs. So he moves on as the others follow up to where he's going.

The real deal started when they were outside the easy level zone. From here on out, Titans are rambling and swarming around to where they are going. Eren suddenly asked Oruo about this.

Eren: Oluo... Can my comrades beat the Titans?

Oluo: Huh? What the hell have you been doing this past month? Listen, you damn brat. During an expedition, the point is to avoid the Titans if po- ACK!!!!

As he was about to continue his own moment, he bit his tongue accidentally, again.

Erwin gives the signal to everyone as he shouts the battle formation.

Erwin: Assume the long-distance scouting formation!

The other squadrons start to separate and go in the other direction.

Reiner: Later, Armin.

Jean: Don't wet yourself even if you run into a Titan!

Armin: Right. Same to you!

Y/n can see from his view that all squadrons are separating. He can clearly remember about the squad positioned.

Standby:

Line 5-Center (VIP Eren and Levi team)

Relay:

Line 3-3 (Mikasa team)
Line 2-5 (Reiner team)
Line 3-4 (Jean team)
Line 2-4 (Armin team)
Line 3-5 (Mina team)