Another one

So, a few people have voted for which Gundam story content would I be release soon. So here's another:

Fate/Grand Order: Gundam's Order

In thew world of humans, many persons have become legends and heroes of humanity in the world of Magus. 

Then comes an another world, the world of Gundams. Where the Gundams purpose is to watch over the world and eradicate conflict if there's a possibility to occur and they became the guardian figure of the humanity.

But when the incineration of the timelines have occured, one mortal Mage will have the order be fulfilled not just for humanity but for the Gundams as well.

Tales of Unicorn

Renan and Dahna was once a co-existing  place between gods and mortals. But it went downhill when an unknown faction ravaged and destroyed the peaceful paradise of Rena; and the lands of Mother Dahna was then fallen under the rule of the so-called "Renan Lords".

One of the realms, Orbus Calaglia; forgot what it means to have freedom and the will to choose and fight. Another realm called Cyslodia; lost the meaning of trust and understanding. All of the positive characteristics of the people have been nothing but turned to ashes.

However, what would happen if a Dahnan but also born as a Renan have the power of a mythical legend? The power to transcend the Lords of the Five Realms; possibility. 

Leave a comment so I can see what would be your opinions about this. Bye.