Chapter 3: The Pilot (The Fall of Shiganshina 1/2)

The scene starts with the dark clouds in the sky, floating above the mountains. Thunderclaps roared, and rain starts to fall upon the land. The camera now pans to the water puddle and the rain continues to fall and then, multiple galloping were heard.

As the puddle has been stepped by the horses, cries of the soldiers with green cloaks and the same insignia riding horseback with equipment gear on their hips. Hange and the same group from last night is now on another mission. This time, led by the man named Keith Shadis.

Keith: Everyone, prepare for battle! There's only one target! Make sure you bring it down! We'll make it the first base of humanity outside the walls!

Erwin, the commander of his group notices the Titan and advices everyone.

Erwin: Target approaching!

The commander of the whole army signals everyone to scatter. The whole group follows accordingly.

Keith: Separate into 5 teams, just like training! *orders his group* We'll become the decoy! *returns to everyone* All attack teams, shift into Vertical Maneuver gear!

They responded as they picked the handles of it and fires the cables, they slingshot themselves and keeps repeating the process. Until Keith's squad, surrounds the Titan

Keith: Hit it from every direction together!

One of the soldiers unsheathes his blades and begins to attack the Titan on the nape.

Soldier *battle cry*: Taste the strength... of mankind! 

As a slash can be heard in the distance. As in the far mountains from their locations lies a dormant machine, but it begins to activate with it's eyes glowed green and stands up ready to launch out of its den.

 As in the far mountains from their locations lies a dormant machine, but it begins to activate with it's eyes glowed green and stands up ready to launch out of its den

*opening starts*

3rd pov

At the fields, beside the walls, lies a boy who's taking a nap, it's Eren Jaeger. Who's having a nice nap until...

0:00 - 0:12

And finally, a bright silhouette in the form of wing-like angel.