Chapter 21: Secrets and Armors

Erwin has secretly begun his operation to capture the fugitive who destroyed Hange's Titan subjects.

But behind the scenes is a calamity that has been waiting for the right moment to strike.

Only Y/n has the knowledge and the ability to stop the incoming calamity that will rain down upon mankind.

*opening 2 plays*

The capture of the female Titan is a success with multiple wirings attached to every part of her body.

Eren can see the Female Titan from afar as he was surprised by its features.

Eren: An Abnormal? Is it the same as the special types Y/n talked about? Or could Commander Erwin be...

Oluo snaps Eren's thoughts when he screamed at him,

Oluo: Eren, snap out of it!

Petra: Whatever you're thinking, save it for later! We'll stand farther ahead!

Eren: Yes, Ma'am!

Back to the captured Titan, Levi suddenly unsheathes his blade but Erwin stops him.

Erwin: Wait, Levi. It's an eye for an eye. Squads 2 & 3, empty the reserves!! FIRE!!!

Hange's and the other squad fires their multi-grapple guns. Y/n is just watching them waste an amount of 3 boxes of grappling guns.

Y/n: 'This won't make her give in to you... She's planning something. I can tell just by the way she looks at me...'

Y/n just observed the madness in a calculative way as she just kept glaring at him, not even flinching at the firepower of those grappling guns.

Meanwhile on the borders of the Forest, every squad is just watching the Titans find a way to climb up to where they stand on. Which at times... very interesting results. One of them is trying to grip the trunk of the trees and try to climb up but they can't.

Krista reported this to one of the officers of the Scouts named Nanaba.

Krista: Um... it's climbing up.

Nanaba: Well, I guess I'll move aside once it gets up here. I suspect withdrawal orders will be issued in just a bit.

Krista: Is that because of the explosions we heard coming from inside the forest?

Nanaba: Maybe.

The explosions which were the sounds of the grappling hooks were heard from afar based on the amount of the grapple cannons were used. Sasha on the other hand is clearly shaken from the sounds before as she asks Mikasa.

Sasha: Mikasa, what do you think is making those sounds? Could they be firing cannons inside the forest? Is Y/n alright?

Mikasa is just looking down at the situation below while Reiner assumes.