Chapter 10: The Heartbeat of the Gundam and Human (Struggle for Trost 4/9)

In the year 850, the Colossal Titan reappeared and busts another wall. Once again, the humanity allowed the  Titans inside to further their advance. One after another, some soldiers fell to the Titan's grasps.

And then...

Armin: Eren! Hurry!

But he was too late as the Titan shuts its mouth and it resulted in amputating an arm and he's swallowed into the darkness.

Armin: *breakdown scream*

Eren, fell prey to a Titan as well. Mikasa learned this, but the hardest way possible.

Mikasa kept killing the Titans left to right with consuming too much gas.

Connie: Man, Mikasa's incredible... How can she move so fast?!

Armin: 'No! She's not her usual, composed self at all!'

Mikasa: 'I'll do whatever it takes to win. Whatever it takes to live!' *war cry*

Mikasa found herself in dire straits as well, when a Mysterious and Unknown Titan appeared and attacked another of its kind.

Rogue Titan: RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH!!!!!!

The boy who wields the mechanical monstrosity could feel something about the Rogue one.

Y/n: 'Whoever it is... I can feel something about it through the Twin Drive system'

*opening starts*

The Rogue Titan keeps punching the Pure Titan and when it's nape is completely crushed he then saw the 00. He thinks its a Titan, so it did what it has to do.

Rogue: RRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHH!!!!

It tried to punch it's face but the 00 catches the fist, the Rogue tries its other side but it was caught as well.

Meanwhile, Armin, Connie and Mikasa are now running on the roofs and using little gas only for gaining little boost and momentum. But Armin, remembers something.

Armin: 'No... Please don't... I'll only... I'll only get more of my friends killed!'

But then he heard the Rogue one roaring to 00. He looked back and something popped into his mind.

Armin: *removes his hand from Connie* Wait! Listen! I have a suggestion!

Connie and Mikasa looks to Armin, with confused faces.

Connie: A suggestion?

Armin: Only you two can do it, so I leave the choice to you... I know it sounds crazy, but could we use that Titan to our advantage?

They looked back to see the 00 dodging its attacks thinking it will not work.

Connie: That Titan?! How, it couldn't even recognize the 00 as a friendly!

Armin: It attacks other Titans and doesn't show any interest in us. So I'm wondering if we could lead it to the supple building... We just needed the 00 to find a way to persuade it. If it works, then it takes out the other Titans for us, we just might all survive!

Connie: Lead it and persuade it?! How do you hope to lead and persuade that thing?!

Armin: My guess is it's fighting on instinct. If you two can take out the Titans around it, and he could find a way to persuade it, it'll go and look around for Titans. That'll naturally lead it toward Headquarters.

Connie: W-We can't risk our necks for some hopeful guess!

Armin: But if it works, we could eliminate all the Titans attacking HQ in one fell swoop.