Two

The chain happened over and over. Charli would go on her normal night walks but meet up with Avani in the alleyway and she would walk her home.
  But tonight was different.
Avani was nowhere to be found land Charli didn't feel at all safe.
  Charli decided to go home after just getting to the alleyway and Avani showed up right as Charli got to her front porch.
  Hey sorry I was with my family. They keep scolding me for hanging with a human but I really like you.
  Charli put her hands in her pockets and looked down. What makes me so different from other humans?
  Well other than the fact that you're extremely pretty, you seem really chill and unafraid except our first encounter but other than that I really like being around you.
  Charli softly smiled and sat on her front steps.
Wanna come inside? It's getting light out.
Yes of course pretty.
Avani usually slept around this time so she hoped w she could get home soon.
I don't want you to get burned so it's alright if you stay here tonight or today-
Charli mentally face palmed herself as she tried to think.
I would love to Charli. She smiled and sat next to her on the couch.
Movie? Charli asked as she laid her head on Avani's shoulder. I would love to.
After about an hour Avani tried to get some sleep and so did Charli. Charli headed up to her room where she got all snuggled into her covers before trying to doze off.
Charli lived alone, so she really didn't have to worry about people coming into her room and waking her for anything but when she felt the side of the bed sink down she jumped up out of her sleep.
Shh it's just me. I couldn't sleep down there. Too lonely. Avani whispered and wrapped her arms around Charli.
Charli felt that weird tingly sensation she had felt when Avani backed her up into the cold brick wall.
Charli swallowed hard as she tried to get some sleep but her body just wouldn't let her.
Her mind raced of a million thoughts.
I hope my dad doesn't come visit before work.
What If he finds out I'm hanging with a vampire.
Pretty are you alright? Avani asked and sat up.
Too many thoughts. Charli said, shaken up.
Your dad is one of those officers isn't he?
Y-yeah. He works with Mr. Dan. Charli replied.
I understand pretty. Avani then did something weird. Her body felt warm for once and her eyes were no longer reddish brown.
Her teeth weren't sharp and pointy anymore and Charli just loved how beautiful she looked either way.
Ugh, I could just kiss her right now.
Then do it silly. I can still hear your thoughts. Avani placed her hands on Charli's jaw and pulled her in for a lustful kiss.
Charli couldn't help but to moan at how good that felt.
Amazing!
Wow you're a great kisser. Avani smiled and went in for another.
Rail me already god!
I'm not sure that's a great idea. I tend to go a little too hard and nobody could last longer than 8 minutes with me.
With her I could go round after around
I heard that. Avani smirked and turned Charli onto her back.
Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you and your beautiful body. Avani kissed up and down the humans body and smiled before dragging her sharp tooth down Charli's stomach, following it with her tongue.
So sweet. Avani said and licked her lips before kissing Charli again, with even more lust and hunger.
Avani ran her tongue around Charli's bottom lip before they began to fight for dominance with their tongues, of course Avani won.
Does the cut hurt pretty? Avani asked and kissed all around her stomach.
N-no.
It stings but I like it
Such a naughty girl. Avani said, deeply and hungrily.
Do you want to proceed darling? Avani questions, examining her face for any pain or discomfort.
Charli nodded eagerly, waiting for Avani's magical touch.
Well alright needy girl. Just tell me what you want and I'll do it.

I just want you to fuck me until I can't walk, that's it. Charli smiled innocently.