Fourteen

They're coming Dixie they're coming. Charli tried to push past her sister who was using all of her weight to hold her down.
Dixie. Let me go. Charli grunted loudly, moving around pitifully.
Pretty it's not safe. Stay here. Don't. Let. Her. Go. Avani instructed, kissing her fiancés head and began climbing out the window.
No! Charli shouted as she finally broke free and stood at the window where her fiancé was halfway down the tree.
Charli stood there crying so pitifully. She threw herself on the bed since Dixie and Addison wouldn't let her go after Avani.
But soon she returned to the window, staring out of it with zero emotions on her face.
  Charli don't you fucking dare. Dixie shouted as she lunged toward her sister.
  Charli was about to jump out of the window but then Dixie pulled her to the side. Avani told us to protect you and we will because we care about you. If you jump, there is no saving us. Us as in me, you, Addison, even Avani.
Charli looked around. When she finally thought it through it was a disaster. They're coming they're coming they're coming. They're going to hurt us. All four of us. Charli held her hands on her head as if she was in pain or just having the worst headache in the world.
It wasn't a normal headache. It was her mind telling her to get safe due to the fact that even though her and Avani are the strongest vampires, a group of standard vampires could easily tear them apart, like paper.
Hey. Addison whispered am super calmly while approaching the shortest girl. Charli wiped her tears and looked up at the blonde girl.
Addison always knew how to calm charli down, just not vampire charli.
Char. Listen. Avani got it. She won't let them hurt us and they certainly won't hurt her. She is the strongest vampire. She can use her mindset to defeat them but you. You aren't fully developed. Sure you're as strong as Avani now but your body is still adapting to the extreme change. Soon you'll be stronger and able to fight off practically anything.
You just need to stay put kid. It's for the best.
Charli just looked around trying to calm herself down.
  Her mind raced faster than she thought was ever possible.
  I'm scared. I-I know it's obvious but I don't know what to say. I want to be with Avani so bad, I just want to protect everyone. Charli wiped her own tears while looking at the ring on her finger.
  It's going to be just fine Char. There's no need to worry. Vani is strong. You know that. Dixie placed her hand on her little sisters shoulder and tried to get her to smile but nothing works.
  Charli was in a bad state of mind, she didn't even feel like this was reality. It felt more like a never ending night mare.
   Pretty I-
Charli got up and ran to the door, wrapping her arms around her fiancé.
  I told you she was going to be okay kid. Addison smiled as she watched the youngest girl cry in joy.
  Later
Charli doesn't seem herself. Is it something I did?
  Addison just stayed quiet while everyone else chattered and laughed at the television.
Addi are you okay? Dixie wrapped her arms around Addison and kissed her head.
   I'm fine I'm fine. Addison smiled while scooting away from everyone.
    Addi, I'm okay, don't worry. Charli softly smiled and tapped the older girls head.