Four

Guys this is Charli. Nobody will be touching her at all because she is mine. If I catch say of you guys looking at her the wrong way you will die. If I catch any marks on her that aren't from me, you will die. Clear?
Everyone nodded but Charli was still extremely shy.
No need to be shy, they all value what they have right now l promise they won't touch you. Avani sat Charli on her lap and wrapped her arms around her tightly.
So are you just using the poor human? Because she looks delicious to me. Avani's dad said and looked deep into Charli's eyes.
Dad! She's mine. Avani death stared him and she was the most powerful female vampire in the entire world.
Nobody came across Avani or her property.
If anyone touches Charli, Avani will kill them in the most crucial ways imagined.
Just a taste? Her bother approached them and Avani threw him into the wall.
I told you to stay the fuck away. She isn't anyones dinner. Avani picked Charli up and ran through the woods with her attached to her.
Don't worry pretty. I'm getting you out of here as fast as I can.
They arrived at Charli's house and Avani took her inside, locking up the doors and windows so no other vampire could get in.
If anything happens, just scream. Loudly. The most high pitched scream you can do and I will be there in a blink of an eye.
Avani kissed her head and left. Charli was scared and alone. She didn't know what to do.
Hours passed and Avani still wasn't back and Charli grew anxious.
She heard multiple voices outside her house, hungry, deep and ear piercing voices which rumbled like thunder.
They started flying up to the windows, pounding as hard as they can and Charli had no other choice than to scream as loud as she can.
When she opened her eyes everyone was gone. Or at least she thought. She heard clawing at her window and got up to investigate.
The window flew open and in came a tall figure.
The figure was familiar.
They stepped into the light and rushed to Charli, not saying a word and just hugged her tightly.
It's me Pretty. Don't be scared. They're gone.
Charli whimpered softly and looked around.
   They're still here. She said and walked to the window.
  Pretty there's nobody here. Come on.
Charli pulled her hand away and opened the window and that's when she scent hit Avani.
  Go the fuck away! Avani shouted.
Everyone started crowding around the house. Just give us the girl and we will leave. 

  Just give me to them. I'm not worth anything

I'm not giving her to you guys. Well. Because she's pregnant with my child and the baby is one of us.
  You're a trader! Never come back to this family! We will kill you!

It was highly against their rules to hurt a pregnant woman, especially if it was a vampires baby.
  W-why did you lie. Their going to find out and hurt me.
  It's fine pretty. They won't hurt you I promise.
Avani lifted Charli and set her on the bed.
No need to worry anymore.
The door swung shut and locked and Avani laid in bed next to Charli.
I'm willing to change my entire life to have you. Avani said, brushing her hair out of her face.
No need to worry darling. It's going to be alright. I'll be here to protect you.