Seven

Avani wouldn't let Charli out of bed since she's healing still. But Vani. I don't want to lay in bed any longer. It's boring.
Avani then climbed in to bed next to Charli and she instantly laid her head on Avani's chest, smiling as she played with her hair.
Not so boring now is it?
Hm no. You make everything fun even if it's laying in bed for the entire day.
Avani softly smiled and planted a small kiss on her head.
I'm so glad I met you pretty. Life was so boring but now I got you. Avani hugged her closer to her chest which made her grunt a little.
Ah. Sorry pretty. Does it still hurt? Avani questioned, searching the girls face for any pain or discomfort.
No Vani I'm alright. Just felt a little weird on the stitching.
Okay pretty let me know if it hurts so I can make it feel better.
Avani held her closer again and took a deep breath.
Pretty?
God I get so many butterflies when she calls me that
Yes Vani?
I-I was wondering if you like um. Wanted to be my girlfriend?
Oh my god oh my god oh my god!
Avani started to overthink in the 12 seconds of silence that filled the room.
Avani I- I thought you'd never ask. Of course I would love to!
Avani's heart began beating faster when Charli said yes.
  Avani was so genuinely happy. Charli nuzzled her face further into Avani's chest and smiled harder.
  I love you.
I love you too pretty.
The rest of that night was spent cuddling and giggling through the "I love you's"
Rest now. You'll get better soon.
  I though vampires don't feel as much pain?
They don't feel it as bad as humans but they still feel some of it.
  Charli kissed Avani once more before Avani got up and went to the a bathroom to shower.
Approximately a week later
Okay you got it. Just hold your hands steady and slowly move them up. Avani sat behind her now girlfriend and guided her hands against the cold clay on the pottery wheel.
You're doing great. Just stop spinning it for a second and let's add a little more clay to build the neck.
Avani and Charli cut a smaller piece of clay and added it to the pottery wheel and started to form it.
Later
Come on let's go get you some flowers to put in the vase we made. Avani took her hand and led her to an empty field where there were thousands upon millions of flowers. Charli loves wildflowers. There's just something about wild flowers that drives her insane.
  The decided to go to a night club and Charli looked insane. Her hair was curled and she had a light layer of makeup on with a tight black dress.
  Avani looked her up and down and smiled.
You're hot. She smiled and kissed her lips. Hmmm I know. Charli giggled and kissed her again.
  They walked in and Charli instantly went to the bathroom to fix her hair and makeup and when she walked out she saw a girl all over Avani.
  Charli tried not to cry as she walked out of the club, sitting on a milk crate outside.
  She's cheating on me
She doesn't love me anymore
  God I hate my life.