Five

Are you bleeding? Avani asked and looked around, smelling the strong, sweet smell of Charli's blood.
  Avani ran into the bathroom to find Charli passed out on the ground with a bleeding hand.
  She picked her up and ran as fast as she could to the nearest hospital, leaving immediately after dropping her off.
  Avani rushed through the house and cleaned up the blood before her "family" sensed it and came searching for Charli.
  She packed up some clothes and headed back to the Hospital.
  Shh Pretty it's okay. I'm glad you're alright. Avani kissed Charli's hand and looked up at her. She was really pale and Avani felt so bad.
  I wish I would have noticed before you passed out. She wholeheartedly said and looked at Charli again.
   It's alright Vani. I feel alright.

One week later
  Charli was way better than she was a week ago and Avani never left her side up until today.
  Avani had some things to do and it wasn't safe enough to bring Charli along.
Okay. I love you. Be safe. Charli said as she fixed the taller girls hair and kissed her cold, pale cheek.
  Avani jumped out of the window and Charli watched as she disappeared into the dark, deep woods.
  Charli paced back and forth trying to figure out what to do before her dad pulled into the driveway.
  He was supposed to be here for dinner but so was Avani.
  But she didn't know how her dad would react to Avani being here 24/7.
  It was starting to get dark and Avani wasn't safe with her family wanting to kill her.
  Charli locked her doors and left the house, searching for the girl but instead she was found by Avani's brother, Marcus.
  He started walking toward her making her back up and breathe heavily.
  L-leave me alone. Charli spoke up and backed away further until her back touched a tree.
  I just want one taste. He smirked and buried his face into her neck.
  N-no leave me alone. She tried to push him away but realized how strong he actually was.
  Don't be afraid hottie. You'll finally be one of us if- MARCUS STEP AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!
  Avani snapped his neck right infront of Charli's eyes and Charli was scared again.
  D-don't hurt me Vani. She whimpered and sat down, pulling her knees to her chest.
  I won't Pretty. Come here. It isn't safe. Avani picked Charli up and hugged her tightly. Don't cry anymore. It's alright. You're safe with me.
  I'm terrified.
Avani just held her closer and closer until she wasn't shaking anymore.
  Don't be scared anymore pretty. Avani took her home and placed her on the bed and went to get a bottle of water for her.
  Here you go pretty.
One more week later
H-how do I act human. Charli asked while looking at herself in the mirror.
  There's no way to act human my love.
What if my dad notices I'm now a vampire. He's going to blame Avani for everything and hurt her.
My love. No need to be scared. He won't find out trust me. Just act normal.
  Charli took a deep breath and looked at Avani. I'm scared. She whimpered and fell into Avani's arms.
  I know pretty I know.