Eight

There you are my love. I've been looking all over for you.
Go away you don't love me. You love her.
  Hey I didn't cheat on you Pretty. Avani quickly said and rubbed the girls back softly.
Go away. She sobbed and pulled her arm away from the taller girl.
  Just because she was all over me doesn't mean I love her pretty. The only girl I have eyes for is you and that would never change.
  Avani tried to embrace Charli but Charli did something unexpected. She imagined herself pushing Avani away and when she lifted her head Avani was on the ground, looking at Charli with a super confused look upon her face.
  I-I'm sorry. Charli's voice was shaking and when she got up Avani backed away.
  W-why are you scared? Charli inched closer to Avani who stopped moving away.
  Only the most powerful Vampire has telekinesis. I thought I was the only one. Avani stood up and walked towards her girlfriend slowly, pulling her into a hug.
  I'm sorry. Charli cried and hugged her tighter. It's okay pretty. Don't worry about it.
A month later
My love this is my older sister Dixie. Dixie this is my girlfriend Avani. Hi. Dixie smiled and waved at Avani who happily pulled Dixie into a hug.
  Also Dixie we have to tell you something but you can't tell anyone and I mean anyone.
  Is she pregnant?
No I'm not pregnant and neither is she. Just sit down. Charli pulled her arm and made her sit down very quickly before the two girls looked at each other and sighed.
  Okay so one day I was walking alone and mr.Dan told me there was a cannibal roaming the streets and so I headed back home and I met Avani and she made me feel really safe but a little scared but I loved her and she told me she was a vampire and then she started walking me home every night and then I didn't feel safe when she wasn't with me because her family wanted us both dead and then she told them I was pregnant and they kidnapped me and they cut my stomach and they found out I lie which made them even more mad and then Avani killed her dad and sisters and then she turned me into a vampire and now she asked me to be her girlfriend.
  Charli tried to fit everything into one breath so there were no questions but it didn't really work.
So you're a vampire and now you're a vampire?
Charli shook her head slowly as she watched Dixie's facial expressions change. So you're not only a vampire you're a lesbian too? Dixie questioned and Charli nodded again.
   Congrats Charles. You too Avani. I'm gonna go nap now. I'm tired.
  Okie we're gonna go on our nightly walk.
Okay just get to sleep soon... I guess if you do sleep because school starts back tomorrow.
  Ugh you're right. We'll be back in like an hour. We go the same way I always go at night. Charli replied and put her shoes on.
  Um pretty you should grab a jacket. You're always cold. Avani insisted but Charli shrugged. I'll be okay love I'm sure.
  The two girls headed out and down the usual trail but Avani insisted they went into the woods by the lake.
  It's beautiful here Char you'll love it. Avani said as she kissed her girlfriends hand and led her to a doc.  
Avani spun Charli around and quickly dropped on to one knee....