Thirteen

Avani slowly laid her fiancé down on the bed before tearing off what little clothing she had left on.
  Tell me what you want my love and I'll give it to you. Avani growled lowly while kissing down the girls body.
  I- I want you to fuck me. Charli whimpered beneath her fiancé, bucking her hips for friction.
  Someone's really needy for my tongue and fingers huh. The older girl snickered.
More pretty. Tell me what you're pretty body is wanting.
  Charli just grunted. She only wanted her fiancé to please her.
  Is this what you want? Avani husks, slowly licking the girls clit, making her deeply groan.
  Oh Vani fuck. Charli whined out loudly as she sped up. You sound so pretty screaming out my name. You'll look even prettier taking the strap. Avani got up, leaving Charli breathless and buckled the strap around her.   
  Avani slowly slid in to her, stopping so she could adjust.
  O-ow. P-please go slower. Charli whimpered, holding her hands on Avani's shoulders.
  Okay pretty okay. You can trust me okay?
O-oh. Charli whimpered as Avani fully pushed in to her. I-it's so big.
  I know my love. You can take it. Avani placed a kiss on the girls lips and started pumping into her faster.
Avani tucked the girls loose hair behind her ear and kissed her passionately yet hungrily. There you go pretty you got it. Avani whispered, speeding up.
  A week later
Charli snuggled into Avani's lap, trying to fall asleep but sleeping was impossible.
  Charli was scared the rest of Avani's family would arrive and hurt Dixie and Addison. Just sleep pretty. It will be okay.
  Charli yawned and tried to call make herself even more tired but it was seeming impossible to sleep with the constant fear of something happening.
      Char, pretty it's going to be okay I promise. They won't hurt them. Just go on and sleep. You're exhausted. The taller girl kissed her fiancé on her forehead and watched as she tried to fight her sleep but failed miserably.
After Charli went to sleep Avani just held her close.
Meeting this girl was the best thing ever to happen to me I swear, I love her so much
I'm going to protect this girl as long as I live, which is forever lmao
Avani placed the smaller girl on the bed and covered her with a soft, fuzzy blanket and decided to go downstairs with Addison and Dixie.
Hey where's char? Addison asked as she scooted over so the taller girl could sit. She's napping.
Avani went on her phone and tried to distract herself but she could only think about her fiancé upstairs. She had a feeling something would happen.
I'll be back. Avani got up and placed her phone on the seat before racing up to the room where Charli was still asleep.
Avani sighed in relief and sat next to her, brushing the hair off of her cheek and covering her with the blanket.
I love you pretty. Avani whispered almost too softly.
The taller girl just sat there, watching her girlfriend sleep. She looked so peaceful and worry free.
  Charli stirred and looked up at Avani. She looked so confused and terrified.
  Hey. You alright pretty?
Charli just climbed in to her fiancés lap and sobbed into her neck.
  They're coming.
That was all Avani could make out from the shorter girls sobs.
  Stay. The brunette stood up, placing the shorter brunette on the bed and making her way downstairs.
  She snatched her phone and turned off the tv and began closing the blinds and locking windows and doors.
  They're coming. Go up to Chars room. Avani managed to chose out while she watched out the window.