Sixteen

Oh- Vani fuck. Charli whined as Avani thrusted into her slowly but hard.
Go on doll. Let me hear you.
Charli was shy still but Avani made her feel so good she couldn't keep quiet.
Go on my love. I want to hear you.
Avani sped up as she gripped her fiancés waist.
O-oh Vani fuck! She cried out as she buried her face in the pillows. A long string of moans were pouring out of Charli as Avani thrusted into her harder and faster.
  Oh my love don't get all flustered now. You know you're mine. Avani flipped her and gripped her hand around the girls throat, kissing her roughly while pounding into her.
  Tears formed in Charlis eyes as she grew closer and closer to her orgasm.
  You're so pretty. Avani cooed while softly brushing the girls cheek.
  Charli wrapped her arms around Avani and pulled her closer. Avani buried her face in Charlis neck while covering it in dark bruises. Charli clawed at Avani's back.
  Look at me baby. Go on don't be shy. 
Charli looked up at Avani who slowed down her strokes.
  What's my name pretty? Hm?
A-Avani. She whimpered as Avani slammed in to her making her yelp.
  What is my name baby girl.
M-m-mommy. Charli cried out and Avani smirked.
   Good girl. Such a good fucking girl. Avani smiled as she kept her thrusts at a consistent speed.
    Are you close my love? Avani sped up and watched as Charli's eyes rolled back and her back arched.
  I take that as a yes. She husked lowly.
After a few more rounds Avani was tucking charli in to bed and laying next to her.
Are you tired my love? Avani asked while pulling her into her chest and kissing her head.
Mhm. I love you so much.
Hm no, I love you more. More than you will ever know.
Charli blushed as she closed her eyes. Go on and sleep baby. I'll be right here. 
   Charli just nodded and scooted closer to Avani.
She soon fell asleep next to the love of her life.
I hope you rest well baby. Avani whispered, covering Charli up with the blanket and kissing her head.
Avani watched as her fiancés chest risen and fell. She felt so calm in this very moment.
  Avani just felt the spark of happiness she felt the day she and Charli met. She just felt to happy, she couldn't contain her happiness she just couldn't help but to smile full heartedly at her fiancé.
   Avani couldn't wait for the day get got married. That day is coming so much faster than the both had expected.
  Charli rolled over so that she was facing Avani and wrapped her arms around the older girls body, pulling her close.
  Charli groaned before she took a deep breath and looked at Avani. Nap with me my love. Please?  She softly groaned and Avani smiled faintly.
  Okay. But I have to wake up before you so I can make dinner this time.
    Charli nodded and pulled Avani closer to her.
  Avani placed her hand on Charlis shoulder and pulled her closer to her chest.
  Charli ended up going back to sleep but Avani on the other hand couldn't sleep.
She just felt so happy to have Charli in her life. Charli nuzzled into Avani's chest and Avani smiled softly.
She was so glad Charli was hers. Avani held her tighter as she tried to fall asleep. Once she got comfortable she kissed Charlis head and closed her eyes.