Six

Avani please you don't understand how terrified I actually am. Charli begged and held on to the girl, trying to get her to stay.
Charli I impacted your life too much. You can live without me. I mean Look at you. I turned you into a complete monster. I can't hurt you anymore Charli. I love you but you really do need better. Avani ended it all with a soft kiss on her lips and started walking out of the house. Avani. Avani please don't go. I- I need you. Their going to hunt me. They are going to kill me. Please. Baby I need you. Charli fell on to her knees, practically begging Avani to stay.
Avani then scooped her up and held her tightly,
Not letting go for anything. Don't cry Pretty. I'm sorry. It's okay don't cry. I got you.
Charli tucked her face into Avani's cold neck and cried softly. Y-you can go if you need to. I understand if you don't love me anymore.
I'm not going anywhere pretty. I promise. Avani rocked her and held her tighter.
There there pretty I'm not going anywhere.
Charli held on to Avani for dear life.
A day later
Charli!? Avani shouted as she sprinted around the entire house.
Charli was nowhere to be found and Avani was panicking. She couldn't pick up a scent of her sweet blood at lall so she knew she was nowhere near.
Avani ran outside shouting for Charli but nothing. She listened really closely for the girls but nothing.
Pretty! She shouted as she ran thought the woods towards her families house.
Then she heard it. A blood curdling scream and birds flying across the sky from the direction of the log cabin behind her families house.
She ran straight into there and saw Charli chained down to the bed, screaming and crying her eyes out.
Pretty I'm here. I'm here. Avani whispered as she approached Charli. Charli started frantically shaking her head no as Avani came closer.
Don't. Vani. Don't. They're coming. She whimpered softly as her stomach bled.
They found out.
Shhh pretty it's okay. It's okay. I'm going to help you.
You can't help me. Just let me die.
Pretty. It's not that easy to let a vampire to die.
Leave me be. Go. Run. Get away from here
Baby no. Avani started untying Charli when her dad and sisters came in.
  You lied Avani. She isn't pregnant. You lied so we must kill her infront of you.
  Her dad went over and Charli showed her teeth and hissed loudly, warning him to back away.
  Oh. She's a vampire huh? Guess we might have to burn her infront of you. Start a fire! now! He shouted.
  Avani snapped both of her sisters necks and watched as they both dropped to the ground in sync, bleeding from their mouths.
  She then tried to do the same to her father but her mom grabbed her tightly.
  Avani let him kill her. It's for the best. She grunted, Avani wriggling and kicking.  
  There there beautiful I'm going to take care of you. The older guy whispered and undressed Charli right infront of Avani.
  That's when Avani got even more angry. She tilted her head sharply and watched as her dad dropped to the ground, gasping for air.
  I suggest you let me go or you'll be next. Avani grunted louder and broke free, running towards Charli who was emotionless and bleeding from her stomach.
  I got you pretty. Let me know if I'm hurting you way too much. Avani whispered as she started to close up Charli's wound with her mind.
  Ow. Ow. Ow! She cried out loudly. I know. It's done. Come here pretty. I got you. You're safe.
  God I love this girl.
Hm I love you too Charli. Avani placed a small kiss on her lips and smiled softly.
  Let's get you home and into a bath.
This girl is the one. I'm going to marry her.