Nine

Avani spun Charli around and dropped on to one knee...
  Charli's hand shot to cover her mouth while Avani took a deep breath.
  My dear Charli, you have been my everything for the past 8 months, even though we just started dating 4 months ago. I understand it's a little early on to propose but I want you to know how much I adore you. You have been through everything with me and I have been through everything with you and we never gave up on each other. I love you so much pretty, I wish you felt the extreme affection I have for you in my cold, empty heart. You are extremely gorgeous and so fucking smart and I love those small, nerdy things you tell me. Charli Grace D'amelio, what I am trying to work out is, will you make me the happiest woman every and become my bride?
  Tears rushed down Charli's Cheeks as her heart raced. She nodded frantically and jumped on Avani. Yes. Oh yes yes yes! She sobbed as Avani set her down and slid the beautiful, ruby ring on to her finger.

CharliGrace- Mrs

CharliGrace- Mrs.

DixieJane- ?
                                      See more

Avani- 💍<3CharliGrace-🥰                                     See more

Avani- 💍<3

CharliGrace-🥰
                                     See more

Pretty don't cry. Avani hugged Charli as she smiled softly. I can't believe we're engaged. Charli chuckled, looking up at Avani who wiped her tears away and kissed her.
  I need to get you home my love. You have school tomorrow and remember, only Dixie knows. Don't tell anyone else about us. Okay?
  Charli nodded and rubbed her hands over her shoulders, feeling the cool wind against her skin.
  Avani took off her hoodie and wrapped it around Charli. I told you to bring a jacket pretty. Avani chuckled as the walked home.
  Dixie was waiting at the door, making sure they came home safely but she instantly questioned them about the ring.
  We're getting married. Charli smiled and held on to Avani.
  Wait- really? I proposed to Addison last week!
Can she come visit soon? I miss her. Charli pouted and hugged Dixie. Congrats kid, I'm proud of how far you've come. Dixie patted her head and smiled.
  Congrats to you too Dixie.
Congratulations Avani, thank you for keeping my little sissy safe. Dixie pulled Avani into a hug and smiled again.
  You can count on me to keep her safe Dixie, no worries here.