Twenty one

Avani scooped Charli up from the dock and jumped into the water.
Charli looked at her and smiled. Ugh I really missed doing these things with you. Charli let a smile slip onto her lips once more before she leaned in and kissed Avani gently.
I really missed this too. Avani calmly replied as she sat charli on the dock, standing in between her legs, playing with her wet hair.
I'm never going to let you out of my sight. Never again. The younger vampire shook her head and pulled her fiancé into a tight and loving hug.
   I love you so much even though you almost drowned me. Charli giggled and Avani tickled her sides. Oh I know you love me Charles. And I love you just as much. Tell me dear, what did you do in the week I was gone?
   Cried. Like a lot and I have a cup of the emergency blood and it made me feel...
Lustful hm? Avani finished her sentence which made her smile and nod.
   And I felt so powerful but sick at the same time. I knew it was wrong but I had no other way to cope with what I was feeling without you. The shorter girl looked up into Avani's eyes.
Her eyes were glossy and full of unwanted tears but Avani didn't let her feel upset. She climbed out of the water and held charli tightly.
Don't feel sad my love. It's alright. I'm here now. That's all that matters. The older vampire cooed while brushing her hands through the girls wet hair.
I love you so much. Avani whispered while picking up charli and walking to a tree.
She opened her Lockett and looked into Charlis eyes.
This is the tree where my little brother was killed. Well technically not killed but he was turned into a werewolf here. It was either he got his head cut off or he moved far far away from here. He moved away to Paris.
Oh. I'm sorry my love. Do you you know. Miss him? Charli asked while rubbing Avani's arm.
Everyday. It's for the best though. I'd rather him be away from us than him getting killed. The taller one replied, a soft smile appearing on her lips.
   Charli hugged Avani tightly, feeling her body fall comfortably into her arms.
   Promise me you'll never ever leave without me. Avani whispered, looking up into her fiancés beautiful eyes.
   I promise, same goes for you
I promise pretty.

Unfortunately this is the last chapter of this story but I do have some other stories you guys may or may not enjoy, just up to you guys to find out.

The neighbor girl (Chavani)
Fading (Chavani)
  Flowers (dixison)