Intro/Info

Alright, As always, This is to explain the world and what we're doing in this book :)

What kind of world this is will vary depending on choices that are made. . .

Some choices might keep this world normal and like ours. . .Other choices will thrust it into a full on supernatural story or maybe even a SIFI or mystery one, (Of course it'll still be a gay/poly romance book though).

You'll get no hints on where your choices will lead or what choices you need to make to take it towards a certain outcome, Please do not ask.

At the end of each chapter you all will be given two or three options based upon which situation the character is in.

These options will shape the character and the world around them. . .As well as the choices you get in the future.

An example would be, Say past choices have led the Mc to become some insensitive aggressive jerk, That'll remove potential future love interests and might even lead to the character only having dangerous and outright terrible choices to choose from further down the line.

Opposite of that, If the Mc is too meek and mild, They can get hurt(Both mentally and physically) a lot easier than a tougher character.

That is to say, (Almost) every single choice that's made will effect the character, Maybe not now, But deeper into the story, Choices might come back to haunt everyone.

The choice system will work like this:

You all will be given two to three options (As stated above) and out of those options, You'll have to pick One.

The option with the most picks by the time I start the next chapter will be the one we go with (And no, It can't be changed after the next chapter is started).

So choose wisely.

If you want to change your pick you can do that and it'll be counted, So long as you change it before the next chapter is started.

The choice with the most picks will be written at the top of the new chapter.

I'll make an announcement or put a little edit at the end of each chapter when I start on the next one just to let people know.

I don't feel like I've stated this enough, And seeing how important it is, I'll say it again.

(Almost) Every choice. Will effect the story. Either now. Or later down the line.

Don't worry, We'll ease into the whole choice thing with something simple and easy.

With that being said. . .Let's get onto the main character.

Seeing as we'll meet the (Potential) other characters later on in the story, This'll be a very short introduction.

Character:

First name: Blaze

Last name: Smith

Eye color: Amber brown

Hair color/Style: Curly light brown hair that's styled into a short undercut

Height: 5' 8

Age: 19

Job: None (You'll see why soon)

Very small list of (Starting) stats:

Alive: Yes

Reality: Same as ours

Significant others: None

Species: Human

Empathy: Average (He won't do anything cruel or harsh let alone harm another person, But he's also not a pushover, He won't let people just walk all over him)

Morality: Average (He sticks to his morals until they start to negatively effect others)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's what we're starting on, Remember to ask questions if you're confused.

Anyways! Like always, Have a good day/night and find a better book! - fallen