Chapter: 10

Selected choice: -: - - . . . . . - - - . . . - :-

^ Multiple of you figured out that this means 'G H O S T'. . .Yet ya'll still pick it?? ^

-----------------------------------------------------------

Glowing yellow eyes gleamed in the dark.

A tall, Dark haired man stood over the bleeding corpse of some young man, Maybe eighteen or nineteen years young.

Blood dripped slowly from the man's claw tipped fingers, Gleaming faintly in the moonlight that filtered in through the forest's leaves.

The being nudged the corpse of the young, Light brown haired man, A sharp toothed grin formed on the creature's face at the lack of response.

It moved with fluid but almost animalistic like movements as it picked up the dead man, Effortlessly slinging him over it's shoulder before carrying him deeper into the woods.

The creature moved silently through the forest, Not even making leaves crunch underfoot, As if it knew these lands like the back of it's hand.

Moonlight danced over it's body, Briefly illuminating parts of it.

Thick dark hair that was wild and untamed.

Glowing yellow, Almost feral looking eyes.

Muscled arms that ended in hands tipped with sharp claws.

A mouth containing sharp teeth and nearly dagger like canines.

Blood dripping from the off white fangs.

Wind whistled quietly through the pines and oaks around the beast, The howls of distant wolves being carried by it.

The being paused slightly, Tilting it's head as it listened to the song of the wild before shaking it's head and continuing.

Finally, As the sun was stating to rise, It reached a small pit filled with bones and bodies in varying states of decay.

Humans, Werewolves, Fay, A dragon, Sirens, Forest folk, Harpies, Demons?, Centaurs, Mermaids, Half serpent half human beings, Satyrs, Vampires and many more unidentifiable corpses and or bones filled the pit.

The beast gently placed the light brown haired man on the ground next to the pit before gently closing the corpse's brown-ish eyes before pushing his corpse to join the others.

There was a dull 'Thud' before the beast stood back up, His glowing yellow eyes training on the setting moon, A grin on it's face.

As it watched the moon above, A faded, Silvery blue figure darted away, Heading back into the forest.

--- ---

My head felt heavy as I woke up, My body sore and my skin feeling oddly prickly.

Ow. . .I hurt. . .

Reaching my hand up to rub at my eyes, I was surprised to find something dried to my face.

Is this?

Feeling around, I pulled back my hand, A mix of dried and still slightly damp bits of blood clung to my fingers.

My blood.

Shakily, I got to my feet and ran to the bathroom, Fumbling about for the light switch.

When did I get hurt? How badly hurt am I?

Turning on the light, I stared at my face in the mirror, Shocked to find blood dried to my forehead and into my hair, Leaving dark colored patches.