On The Hogwarts Express Train

"brilliant, just brilliant it is"

y/n pov

I felt a wave of sickness as the butler apparated us to King's Cross train station. I looked around for a sign that says 9¾ but couldn't find it. "uh where is platform 9¾?" I said in confusion.

"it must be in a place where no muggles would find by accident" the butler started, "you see that wall over there?" he said pointing at a curved  wall. I nodded, "you have to go through it, once you are there, go to the hogwarts express train and get a place to sit in" he said.

I walked through the wall and found myself at platform  9¾. I entered the train and looked for an empty compartment to sit in, when I met twin boys around 14-15 years old. "Hello wonderful-" one started. "-care to join us?" the other one finished.

I joined them in the compartment "Fred, Fred Weasley" one said. "George Weasley" the other said as they both stretched a hand to me. "y/n l/n" and i shook their hands. We talked a little and they told me about their siblings.

Later, I stared out of the window to see parents saying their goodbyes to their children. I wished my father put effort into seeing me at the first day of school but this isn't something new to me. Ever since my mother died, he became cold-hearted.

I've been to Beauxbatons Academy Of Magic and Ilvermorny before, and my dad never shows up to my first day to say goodbye because of his "important work" which also led me to become a transfer often. I still love him though.

As the train started moving, I heard the compartment door open which snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked to see a guy talking to someone, as i heard, his name is Neville, a rather shy kind of boy.

"hello Fred, hello George" the guy greeted. "hey Oliver". they both replied. "aren't you going to say hello to y/n over here too?" Fred asked.

Oliver looked at me and apologized  "hello" he said with a smile, then sat next to me."I haven't seen you around hogwarts are you a transfer or a first year?" Oliver said to break the silence. "a transfer, I went to Beauxbatons and Ilvermorny before" I explained with a soft smile.

"welcome to hogwarts then" Oliver said. "hey y/n, do you play quidditch-" Fred started. "-and what role if yes?" george finished.

I looked at them and they seemed impatient for my answer. "I do, chaser" I replyed. Oliver was more than happy. "would you attend tryouts if you were sorted in Gryffindor?, we need a chaser". I nodded with a smile on my face, i would be more than happy to play for any new school i go to, it is fun.

After a while of the boys talking about quidditch, I felt like the need for a walk.

~

harry's pov

After I left the Dursley's and my shoe being eating by a book, I met Mr.weasley he told me about how dangerous Sirius Black is.

"he is a murder harry be careful" he said. "he escaped his Azkban cell to come and find you and kill you, he thinks you are the reason for the banishing you-know-who" he said.Fear and guilt, fear,guilt were all i could feel of, rather the most annoying emotions of all time, but nothing new really.