Harry And Ron

" I'm not an owl! "

" I'm not an owl! "

y/n's pov

Harry and I were sitting against a tree watching Neville examine plants he read about in a book professor Mad - Eye Moody gifted him. When? Well, after he was tramatized because of our first class with the professor, Mad - Eye pulled him over while I was trying to calm him down.

Atleast he is happy with it. He can't stop aweing at it and what it contains. Whilst we still have the memory of the first defence against the dark arts class stuck in our minds, it seems like Neville forgot it. I'm happy for him.

" Amazing, amazing! " Neville exclaimed in a happy amazed tone.

" Neville. You're doing it again. " Harry stated annoyed.

" Right, sorry. " Neville said.

I hit Harry's arm. " Shut it, Harry. How would you like it if I said that to you. "

" I wouldn't feel anything, reason being is that I know that you wouldn't say that to me - " I quickly pulled his hair. " Ow, what was that for? "

" What makes you so sure, Harry? "

" Whatever. " He rolled his eyes and got back to his book. And so did Neville.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and looked over at the book he was reading. I didn't get what it is he was reading so I decided to left me head off of his shoulder to look what Neville was examining.

" Hey! " Harry exclaimed suddenly. " Put your head back that was far too comfortable. "

I rolled my eyes - playfully - " How about your lap? " I smirked suggesting. He grinned back and put down his book leaving room for my head to lay on his legs. I laid down on his legs and he started to brush through my hair with his hands.

" Magical Water Plants of the Highland Lochs? " Neville read confused yet interested.

The sound of footsteps started to come closer. Neville waved at something behind us. " y/n! " Ron's voice screamed.

I got up quickly and looked from behind the tree and so did Harry. Harry rolled his eyes and continued reading while I stood up and walked from behind the tree.

" It's already been through enough people. " Hermione whispered to Ron as he smiled at me. They were walking along with Ginny following the both of them. " Why don't you just go and talk to him yourself? "

I looked at them confused. " Tell who what? "

" Harry. " Hermione said. Harry seemed to have heard his name as he stood up and came from behind the tree. " Ron, this is your problem, not mine. "

" I still don't get it, why did you call me anyways? " Hermione opened her mouth to say something, but she froze blankly. I waved my hand infront of her face. " Are you okay? "