The Honest Truth

"Your proof?"

"Your proof?"

y/n's pov

We have been walking through the long dark hallway for quite a while by now. We kept walking until we came across a trap door. Harry went up first and held me and Hermione up from the hole.

"Alright, let's stay togather. We don't know what might be waiting for us." Harry instructed.

"We're in the Shrieking Shack, aren't we?" Hermione asked. I looked around the place. Indeed I could say we are in the Shrieking Shack. The place is dark, wet and dirty. It was clear that no one had lived in it for years.

"Um, look at this." I said pointing at the set of dog footsteps and the dragging line from Ron's body which was forming because of the dust and dirt on the floor.

"Come on." Harry said making his way to the stairs by the trap door. We headed up quickly up the stairs hoping to find Ron safe and sound.

"Ron!" Harry yelled as he spotted Ron.

"Ron, you're okay!" I said as I bent down next to him.

"The dog. Where is it?" Harry asked out of breath.

"It's a trap. He's the dog. He's an Animagus!" Ron exclaimed worriedly as he pointed his finger at someone or something behind us. 

I quickly stood up and turned my head to see who Ron was talking about. I gasped as I saw Siruis Black himself standing behind the door we came from 8 feet away from us.

There he was standing, with his Azkaban robes.Looking like a mess. Bloody dirty robes which were also torn up. His hair had grown out long and he had dark bags under his eyes.

"If you want to kill Harry, you have to kill us too!" Hermione exclaimed at him.

"No." His deep voice replied.  "Only one will die tonight."

"Then it'll be you!" Harry yelled back as he charge at him. Harry had his hands on Black's throat and pinned him onto the floor. He pulled his wand and pointed it at his head.

Black started laughing and asked,: "Are you going to kill me, Harry?"

Another set of footsteps charged in and a man's voice shot,: "Expelliarmus!". Harry's wand flew across the room landing by my leg. It was professor Lupin. Oh merlin. Harry climbed off Black and ran back to where we are standing following professor Lupin's instructions.

I grabbed Harry by his arm pulling him closer to me. Harry kinked my hand with his. "Well, well, Sirius. Looking rather ragged, aren't we?" professor Lupin asked as his wand was pointing at Black. "Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within."

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus." Black retorted at him grinning.

Professot Lupin lowered his wand and grabbed onto Black's had making him stand back up on his feet before hugging him. "I found him." Black chanted.