The Meeting

"Wait, The Harry Potter?"

y/n pov

As I was about to enter the gates of Hogwarts with first year students because I'm the only transfer, I was called by a professor. So, walked up to her.

"hello my dear l/n, I'm Mcgonagall"

"Nice to meet you proffessor"

"Thank you dear l/n.... I have noticed you were following first year students along, dear, I want you to come with me to the great hall you will be sorted first" 

Her voice screams elegance, I thought. I then followed proffessor Mcgonagall into the great hall. Yet again, I'm amazed "brilliant" I whispered. Not a second later I felt the world drop. I'm going to be sorted!. My father was a slytherin. I don't know what I will be.

I was walking in the middle with proffessor Mcgonagall. It made me quite nervous, nonetheless I kept my head up. There is no use of being nervous, it has to be done.

I walked up and sat on the chair in the middle of the stool. I'm ready I said to myself. I looked at the students hoping to spot Fred and George or anyone I met on the train. 

I saw Fred and George wave at me and smile. I returned it back but couldn't hold myself from laughing for who know what some reason that is.

~

Harry's pov

I was tired and had a feeling of my stomach making flips. "annoying" I whispered. It seemed like I lost my appetite as I looked at the plate of food in front of me and pushed it away.

I then leaned my head on the table listening to Ron and Hermione arguing about Ron's missing rat. Apparently, as Ron says, Hermione's cat probably, no.. let me correct, for sure ate it.

"she got this" I heard Oliver say to the twins. They all smiled. I looked away from Ron and Hermione to see an impressively beautiful, elaborate and extravagant; striking girl sitting on a chair at the sorting stool. In short a magnificent one-of-a-kind girl. 

With her enchanting e/c eyes and silky h/c hair, I felt my world go to slow motion as I imagined wind starting to blow at her hair making it shine more. 

"merlin, she is beautiful" I whispered as low as I can, to avoid Ron mocking me about how "I'm in love" ... am I?. Nontheless it seems like I suck at hiding things because Ron noticed.

"harry?, harry!" Ron whisper shouted.

"yes?" I responded.

"ain't I right?"

"about?" 

"Hermione's cat of course!, it is the most important topic! He said winking. "Mom will kill me if she knows I lost Scabbers, no... let him be killed!" He finished to not make everyone notice.