Black On The Way

"well good, I couldn't be mad at you for long

"well good, I couldn't be mad at you for long."

Harry's pov

I've taked to Hermione about what I'll say to y/n. It all didn't work. She told me to let it be and not plan out words.

When it came morning, I wore my robes then went to the girls' dorm. Every girl was awake and out to the common room. I opened the door to see y/n sleeping with my sweater in her hands. She was hugging it.

I felt myself blushing. I think I'll apologize to her about yesterday's friends fight. I went back down and told Hermione and Ron to go off ahead of us. I sat on the couch in the common room as I watched everyone leave.

y/n later walked down and saw me. She had red circles under her eyes. Has she been crying?. I got up and pulled her by her wrist. She looked at our hands then into my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I started. "I didn't mean to make you cry, I was just worried." ... "I'm sorry I yelled at you y/n". 

I pulled her into a hug. We then parted yet her arms around my neck and our chests close to eachother. 

"well good, I couldn't be mad at you for long." Then she hugged me again.

"so, what is it about you sleeping while hugging my sweater?". No response other than a smile.

~

y/n pov

"Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in anyway, that privilege shall not be extended again." Professor Mcgonagall lecturedw warning us from behaving disrespectfully.

I was waiting to see if Harry could get professor Mcgonagall to sign his papers for him. The awful Dursleys refused to sign the papers.

"please professor there must be a way or two Harry could come along with us" I said.

"No permission form signed, no visiting the village. That's the rule, Potter."

"Those with permission, follow me. Those without, stay put." Professor Mcgonagall announced.

"Wait professor, I thought if you signed it, then I could." Harry asked.

"I can't. Only a parent or a guardian can sign. Since I am neither, it would be inappropriate. I'm sorry, Potter. That's my final word."

"Forget about it, guys. See you later. I will be fine" Harry assured. He then walked back to the castle.